Preloved b@£&tar@s

DISCLAIMER

This thread is fictional Although similar situations, events to this might have happened. At no time is this based on any event, location, person in real life. All names were changed to protect the innocent. Baw doesn't take responsibility for any posts out with his control.

WARNER Bros Productions.

• Like 3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some c**t on preloved is selling ducks and they are using my aviator photo!!!! If I find out who it is, I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish!!!

for sale one daffy duck one carefull owner must be able to pick up or swap for cockrel

Is that all folks?   Cheers, D.

That's Bad news , has this Peddler put his name too these ducks . . I.e. Warner Bred ect , does he mention whether the Parents are Doing anything ? How much for the chicks and what's in the nest cause I know someone looking for a Drake must be from working parents , he needs them to be able to fly really fast and High !!

He may be a low life stealing pics from baw, but he must be doing something right in breeding and training, cos I heard he got an elephant to fly....

You obviously know this c**t, I want names, addresses, numbers....... C'mon prick hand them over.

Hell no, he's tough as they come, I'm not messing with him

I heard he never even cried when Bambi's mum got shot FFS :icon_eek:

it was him that did it with a bull greyhound. they cut that bit. not all documentaries are factual :laugh:

That's Bad news , has this Peddler put his name too these ducks . . I.e. Warner Bred ect , does he mention whether the Parents are Doing anything ? How much for the chicks and what's in the nest cause I know someone looking for a Drake must be from working parents , he needs them to be able to fly really fast and High !!

He may be a low life stealing pics from baw, but he must be doing something right in breeding and training, cos I heard he got an elephant to fly....

You obviously know this c**t, I want names, addresses, numbers....... C'mon prick hand them over.

Hell no, he's tough as they come, I'm not messing with him

I heard he never even cried when Bambi's mum got shot FFS :icon_eek:

it was him that did it with a bull greyhound. they cut that bit. not all documentaries are factual :laugh:

Well I can't say I am surprised - if Pluto is anything to go by, the quality of the dogs sucks - I wouldn't want them on film

It's not that c**t W Disney selling it is it..... b*****d was trying to sell a mouse and a stupid dog the other week???

f**k knows lab, the name i got was Warner and his brother. If its that same fat c**t who makes the hunting DVDs ill knock him out at the next game fair I'm not at. Pricks like these stealing photos boil my piss. If any of you pricks know where he stays pm me and I'll get the wife to pay him a visit.

I heard he lives in Fife so not too far from you , get the Mrs around there :thumbs:

baw , what you need to do is watermark your avatar and that don't meen piss on it :laugh: :laugh:

Just a head up :thumbs:

It's not the point though is it? Some c**ts selling my duck on preloved and I'm pissed off about it. It might be getting sold to order, who knows. It's not only me that's raging, daffys spitting feathers. I've calmed down a bit now bugs has made me a strong black coffee. I'm also worried about Elmer, that fuds f****d off with a shotgun muttering about salukis in the desert!!!!

• Like 1

You all think you've been done but I really got done. I thought I would get a chicken for some eggs but the dirty c**t sold me a rooster.... Ah say boy a rooster not a chicken!!!

• Like 1

No wonder your pissed Baw, I've seen the duck out working and it's a once in a lifetime Duck... For people to have the audacity to use a photo of one of the finest and most recognisable ducks ever as they're own takes the piss.... I would keep the duck indoors now mate, I bet they'll try and steal it the.................PRICKS....lol

No wonder your pissed Baw, I've seen the duck out working and it's a once in a lifetime Duck... For people to have the audacity to use a photo of one of the finest and most recognisable ducks ever as they're own takes the piss.... I would keep the duck indoors now mate, I bet they'll try and steal it the.................PRICKS....lol

Finally someone talking sense. The rest of you away and chip shite at the moon....... Pricks