Preloved b@£&tar@s

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some c**t on preloved is selling ducks and they are using my aviator photo!!!! If I find out who it is, I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish!!!

for sale one daffy duck one carefull owner must be able to pick up or swap for cockrel

Is that all folks?   Cheers, D.

PIL, on 12 January 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

Chartie's not going to take this piss take lightly baw

I don't give a f**k who I upset and pricks like you with your smart comments can f**k off. You backing the duckling peddler up??? If you are prick, your just as bad as him.....

LAUGH OUT LOUD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: kunt lol

Edited by PIL
  • Like 1

It's not that c**t W Disney selling it is it..... b*****d was trying to sell a mouse and a stupid dog the other week???

f**k knows lab, the name i got was Warner and his brother. If its that same fat c**t who makes the hunting DVDs ill knock him out at the next game fair I'm not at. Pricks like these stealing photos boil my piss. If any of you pricks know where he stays pm me and I'll get the wife to pay him a visit.

• Like 3

That's Bad news , has this Peddler put his name too these ducks . . I.e. Warner Bred ect , does he mention whether the Parents are Doing anything ? How much for the chicks and what's in the nest cause I know someone looking for a Drake must be from working parents , he needs them to be able to fly really fast and High !!

I'm not condoning what they've done baw , but are you not taking this a little too far ? I meen it's only a f*****g duck for God's sake .

I'm f*****g fuming ya f*****g prick. How would you feel if you were on your fifth bottle of wine and some prick pm's you telling your ducks for sale on preloved? Worst part is, daffys breeder tweety pie was at my place 2 days ago asking how the duck was. How would a prick like you feel if it was you? If you want to take this offline the wife's not got a problem with it...... Prick.

• Like 2

That's Bad news , has this Peddler put his name too these ducks . . I.e. Warner Bred ect , does he mention whether the Parents are Doing anything ? How much for the chicks and what's in the nest cause I know someone looking for a Drake must be from working parents , he needs them to be able to fly really fast and High !!

It's pricks like you who encourage these duckling peddlers. The duckling for sales only a day old, daffys 57!!! I know daffys a good looking duck known by everyone and will help sell this duck but its not the f*****g point. If your just going to be a smart arse you can just piss off...... Prick

• Like 1

He may be a low life stealing pics from baw, but he must be doing something right in breeding and training, cos I heard he got an elephant to fly....

• Like 1

I'm f*****g fuming ya f*****g prick. How would you feel if you were on your fifth bottle of wine and some prick pm's you telling your ducks for sale on preloved? Worst part is, daffys breeder tweety pie  was at my place 2 days ago asking how the duck was. How would a prick like you feel if it was you? If you want to take this offline the wife's not got a problem with it...... Prick.

Like This

Let's not go down "the offliner" route as we could be here till Christmas :laugh:

Granted your a fine specimen :sick: :laugh: but maybe their ducks got a few feathers missing so just got pics off the net , no big deal I do it all the time .

(phones playing up so someone else might like to carry on LOL )

He may be a low life stealing pics from baw, but he must be doing something right in breeding and training, cos I heard he got an elephant to fly....

You obviously know this c**t, I want names, addresses, numbers....... C'mon prick hand them over.

I'm f*****g fuming ya f*****g prick. How would you feel if you were on your fifth bottle of wine and some prick pm's you telling your ducks for sale on preloved? Worst part is, daffys breeder tweety pie  was at my place 2 days ago asking how the duck was. How would a prick like you feel if it was you? If you want to take this offline the wife's not got a problem with it...... Prick.

Like This

Let's not go down "the offliner" route as we could be here till Christmas :laugh:

Granted your a fine specimen :sick: :laugh: but maybe their ducks got a few feathers missing so just got pics off the net , no big deal I do it all the time .

:laugh: I'm running out of steam too..... Prick :laugh:

• Like 1

You obviously know this c**t, I want names, addresses, numbers....... C'mon prick hand them over.

Hell no, he's tough as they come, I'm not messing with him

I heard he never even cried when Bambi's mum got shot FFS :icon_eek:

Like This

:laugh: I'm running out of steam too..... Prick :laugh:

Hair of the dog baw , chartie was steaming for about a dozen pages :laugh: :laugh: