how do they get away with this!!

.And after he has shot the dog is that going to be the end nothing more is going to happen? i doubt it as if my dog was shot i coudnt care if i was ment to be there or not i would be back the next day... with a un stock broken bull x

:rolleyes::fool:

and your point is ? i dont reck the land i dont mess with stock i close gates behind me. i always apolgise if i bump into anyone but if some f****r gives my dog 2 barrels it aint going down well. if you want to go were you shouldnt be there is always going to be a risk but a man who shoots a dog first and trys to reason second aint going to get no sympathy from me

If there's no right of way through the field, you don't go in....simple! If you ignore the warning sign and your dog gets shot who've you got to blame? Yourself!!! Obviously the farmer/landowner has had issues with dogs, put yourself in his shoes :yes:

Taking an unbroken bullx in FFS heard it all man :laugh:

people like you think its so simple. how about the lads who have no permission who have no other way to keep the there sport going other than to "fence hop" should they pack it in ? there aint enough permission for everybody and thats a fact. you probably dont even keep lurchers because if you did you would know how hard it is to gain permision for a running dog. its big boys rules and if i bump into someone and he has a chat with me and tells me to move on fair enough i will be gone and probably never to return. if he comes running over the hill like f*****g rambo giving it big licks with a shotgun without having a word first or just a simple "f**k off before i shoot it" then i are going to have some issues

but why should he have to get out his bed and come across quietly just cause you decide to have a midnight stroll. Obviously he's going to be pissed off, especially if he has been losing sheep, fences cut or crops ran over. If you had your dogs nicked and you seen someone in your back garden would you go over and have a quiet word?? Would you f**k you think the worst and f*****g batter f**k out of them.

If your going to break the rules then you might have to face the consequences. Nobody wants to shoot a dog. Not only does it bring grief but if your a dog owner yourself it's not a very nice thing too do.

• Like 6

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but why should he have to get out his bed and come across quietly just cause you decide to have a midnight stroll. Obviously he's going to be pissed off, especially if he has been losing sheep, fences

and your point is ? i dont reck the land i dont mess with stock i close gates behind me. i always apolgise if i bump into anyone but if some f****r gives my dog 2 barrels it aint going down well. if y

Im afraid i couldn't take that sign seriously. I mean look at it ffs....he has obviously missed out the word 'in' and had to put it in after and to spell be as 'B' is laughable. I'd imagine he's not g

Posted Images

.And after he has shot the dog is that going to be the end nothing more is going to happen? i doubt it as if my dog was shot i coudnt care if i was ment to be there or not i would be back the next day... with a un stock broken bull x

if a farmer shot my dog il just say it would cost him allot of money
  • Like 2

and your point is ? i dont reck the land i dont mess with stock i close gates behind me. i always apolgise if i bump into anyone but if some f****r gives my dog 2 barrels it aint going down well. if you want to go were you shouldnt be there is always going to be a risk but a man who shoots a dog first and trys to reason second aint going to get no sympathy from me

If there's no right of way through the field, you don't go in....simple! If you ignore the warning sign and your dog gets shot who've you got to blame? Yourself!!! Obviously the farmer/landowner has had issues with dogs, put yourself in his shoes :yes:

people like you think its so simple. how about the lads who have no permission who have no other way to keep the there sport going other than to "fence hop" should they pack it in ? there aint enough permission for everybody and thats a fact. you probably dont even keep lurchers because if you did you would know how hard it is to gain permision for a running dog. its big boys rules and if i bump into someone and he has a chat with me and tells me to move on fair enough i will be gone and probably never to return. if he comes running over the hill like f*****g rambo giving it big licks with a shotgun without having a word first or just a simple "f**k off before i shoot it" then i are going to have some issues

but why should he have to get out his bed and come across quietly just cause you decide to have a midnight stroll. Obviously he's going to be pissed off, especially if he has been losing sheep, fences cut or crops ran over. If you had your dogs nicked and you seen someone in your back garden would you go over and have a quiet word?? Would you f**k you think the worst and f*****g batter f**k out of them.

If your going to break the rules then you might have to face the consequences. Nobody wants to shoot a dog. Not only does it bring grief but if your a dog owner yourself it's not a very nice thing too do.

Exactly, this isn't a farmer shooting dogs for game, he is pissed off. Ignorance causes upset! If you entered a substation that said danger of electrocution would you go in get shocked then return the next day to knock the fcuk out of it lol. Common sense says keep away lol

well lab for starters who ever is in the hunting game and goes out killing sheep, cuts fences , destroys crops is in the wrong game mate. and to tar all lurcher man as sheep killing fence cutting crop destroying blokes is stupid. there is still some of us out there that go out with a lamp and a dog and thats it i dont go about killing sheep or driving across land that aint mine. i go out for a few bunnies whats the fecking harm in that ? i no there is a few idiots that are wrecking the game but i am being honest when i say if my dog was shot it wouldnt be the last of it. i no if you havent got permission to be there you shoudnt etc.. but i treat the ground with respect as if it was my permission

• Like 2

if a farmer shot my dog il just say it would cost him allot of money

what would you do if your dog was worrying sheep would you accept it ?

well lab for starters who ever is in the hunting game and goes out killing sheep, cuts fences , destroys crops is in the wrong game mate. and to tar all lurcher man as sheep killing fence cutting crop destroying blokes is stupid. there is still some of us out there that go out with a lamp and a dog and thats it i dont go about killing sheep or driving across land that aint mine. i go out for a few bunnies whats the fecking harm in that ? i no there is a few idiots that are wrecking the game but i am being honest when i say if my dog was shot it wouldnt be the last of it. i no if you havent got permission to be there you shoudnt etc.. but i treat the ground with respect as if it was my permission

I see what you are saying. I would be pissed off too.

But...

My Dad is a land owner, small farm. Next to it there are football pitches. Every weekend there is some twat coming over for the ball, trampling fences, scaring the horses, they don't just come over and go back. They piss around.

One weekend there is this little b*****d trying to jump on the horses back. I was there visiting like I do most weekends and ran out to give him a mouth full and he runs off.

Long story short I have a row over the fence with the whole football team giving me shit. I told them if I caught any of them over the fence again then I would f**k them up.

Next weekend I go up at same time. See a lad about 19-20 in the field. I see red, run over give him a good hiding. Mainly to lay down the law to the rest of the football team that I wasn't joking and making empty threats.

Turns out this was a completely different club to the weekend before. They were just practicing and this lad hopped over to get the ball and got filled in for the antics of the other lads on all the weekends.

I regretted it and apologised. Fortunately word got around to the other team and they didnt come over again. I took the lad for a beer and I'm mates with him now.

The point I'm making is that the farmers aren't gonna come out nice and calm if they have had shit previously. Unfortunately you will get tarred with the same brush if you are trespassing on his land late at night. Your dog may get shot. And to go back and cause trouble for him is unfair. It's part of poaching. You could get nicked or dog shot.

Atb.

Gaz.

• Like 2

thats farmers for you some are thick as sh-t why would he not have a gun plenty illiterate people have guns

hahaha. well said... It really was a silly statement. I am more concerned with what these farmers get away with... ok, in the 70 and 80,s when there was mongrels everywhere...

mongrels everywhere in the 70s 80s :icon_eek:

its tricky one this, ive owned stock thats been had by uncontrolable dogs and it aint nice seeing your hard work geting smashed up if the owner is not remorsfle about it i deffo could understand another man shooting a dog but couldny do it my self, id rather knock f**k out the owner or there husband lol

as for the sign the guy has clearly had trouble in the past to resort to that. cammy

Tbh i wouldnt go in somewere i wasnt meant to in the first place.but if i was in a permission spot and the rabbit went in nxt field were i didnt have permission and the farmer shot the dog then he,d be outta pocket.and the answer to your question is no i wouldnt northernlite mate.but my bitch is fully stock broken and sheep wouldnt entertain her

if it keeps people he dont want on his land away then fair play --- my mates got beware of the bull signs on all his gates he dont even own a bull but it works keeps all the weekend dog walkers away .... years a go we had a goat ripped to shreds by a dog if i`d of been there i`d of shot the dog ,,,

if it keeps people he dont want on his land away then fair play --- my mates got beware of the bull signs on all his gates he dont even own a bull but it works keeps all the weekend dog walkers away .... years a go we had a goat ripped to shreds by a dog if i`d of been there i`d of shot the dog ,,,

i agree with you thereate if my dog attack and damaged livestock id rehome him to pet home or have him pts.

This is obsurd! It is right next to the road, where the general public, in cluding elderly people and young children walk..

Its wrong....Ok, i totally understand that if you dog goes mullering his livestock then it deserves to be dealt with but this

could seriously scare a kid into not wanting to walk his or her dog...

This is obsurd! It is right next to the road, where the general public, in cluding elderly people and young children walk..

Its wrong....Ok, i totally understand that if you dog goes mullering his livestock then it deserves to be dealt with but this

could seriously scare a kid into not wanting to walk his or her dog...

His field his right in my opinion keep ye manky pooch on a lead :laugh:
  • Like 1

People like me?? :laugh: I ferret and snare on land that isn't mine nor is my permission so i can't see how i'm much different to a lot of lads on here, i've done the knocking on the doors dressed up to the nines and got nowhere!!! However if i saw a sign on a fence saying dogs will be shot why bother being an arse for the sake of it and hopping the gate?

You're right, i don't keep lurchers but it doesn't matter if you keep lurchers, terriers, spaniels or fcuking pomeranians if you don't heed the warning expect your dog to be shot! Not that i'd wish it on my worst enemy but you'd use your head and stay out. I'd be well pissed off if any of mine got shot but if i'd ignored a clear sign then i'd be kicking myself all the way home with only myself to blame :yes: