• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oi sausage jockey thats my mrs   TUFFTY

told my lot if they wanted to keep sky they paid for it needless to say its gone

Oh my god,, is that you on the avatar,, i just cant fooking believe nobody is ringing you.. if i were single i would

Mines £28 a month BT unlimited.. I was with sky for about 5 years but eventually got pissed off with them throttling my access at peak times because I'm a heavy Internet user.. Sky blamed BT because they owned the lines and BT blamed Sky. It got to a point where I couldn't watch any streamed video at certain times a day and any downloads were crawling in so I f****d them off and went to the dark side! :laugh:

I have the small issue of not having a bt landline.. so virgin wont touch me as I am with talktalk . neither will sky , I cant be bothered with the kerfuffle of changing to bt to them swap providers again

wish i had known about the bt landline thing before :censored: .. we live & learn .. i will attempt to contact talktalk tomorrow in India :censored: ..

I have the small issue of not having a bt landline.. so virgin wont touch me as I am with talktalk . neither will sky , I cant be bothered with the kerfuffle of changing to bt to them swap providers again

wish i had known about the bt landline thing before :censored: .. we live & learn .. i will attempt to contact talktalk tomorrow in India :censored: ..

my last call to them went to canada the lady was very nice however the outcome did not reflect the phone conversation but after a while you get use to that with talk talk :laugh:

my last call to them went to canada the lady was very nice however the outcome did not reflect the phone conversation but after a while you get use to that with talk talk :laugh:

does my head in having to keep asking them to repeat what they have just said