Bull Greyhound Dog 100%

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ditch the girlfreind and keep the dog. Easy.

If your that serious about gettin a good home for the dog then gift him to me and i'll graft him for you. Then when the time comes that your ready for another dog i'll source you a well bred pup at my

the biggest problem in the dog game right there.

If your that serious about gettin a good home for the dog then gift him to me and i'll graft him for you. Then when the time comes that your ready for another dog i'll source you a well bred pup at my expense. But if its just about the cash then crack on :thumbs::D

good offer that pal

If your that serious about gettin a good home for the dog then gift him to me and i'll graft him for you. Then when the time comes that your ready for another dog i'll source you a well bred pup at my expense. But if its just about the cash then crack on :thumbs::D

very good offer that, from a genuine bloke. You would get your well bred pup, thats a cert,

B

• Like 1

get yaself a well bred pup ya tight fisted ole jew :blink::laugh:

the dog looks the part and he is with a trial and at a more than fair price and the seller still gets shit and people wanting it for nothing no wonder this site gets nicknamed the cunting life its a joke on here sometimes .

the dog looks the part and he is with a trial and at a more than fair price and the seller still gets shit and people wanting it for nothing no wonder this site gets nicknamed the cunting life its a joke on here sometimes .

Do you know the lad selling the dog??????? I'd say the answer is NO, him and his mate saluki whippet greyhound are feckin peddlars John......they've had more dogs than they've got pubic hairs......a trial....they'll take you up on a poxy old slag tip and when theres nothing around they'll say we can show you it on a cat !!

Met the lads before to buy a dog with a trial that hadn't been out of the kennel for months, they said it was a collie/grey then they say when I questioned them about "well thats what the ad said when we bought it.......the one lad was bragging he'd owned 60 dogs and they were only young. :thumbs:

When something sounds too good to be true, then it usually is.

• Like 7

forgive me but i've never bought a dog on trail. how would it work?

one nightout?

heres £300 mate if the dogs no good i'll bring it back and have my money back?

i'll just take your dog and send down the money if i like him?

lots of ways to be ripped off by a stranger either way

the boy says TRIAL end of all arguements coudn't care less about who's dog it is or why he's getting rid of it

the biggest problem in the dog game right there. :thumbs:

the biggest problem is guys like you talking sh*** all the time!! so the dog does what you want it to do on trial and is exactly what your looking for so why not take the dog?? oh wait you don't like the owner or he's a peddler or the dog aint been looked after properly? not the dogs fault!! its the DOG on trial not its owner :thumbs: