• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paulus has friends ??

Seems a pathetic reason to ban somebody in my opinion ...my there has been a lot worse said on here and nothing has happened ... Is this a personal thing ? If so that shouldn't get in the way of a mod

well we will find out

Seems a pathetic reason to ban somebody in my opinion ...my there has been a lot worse said on here and nothing has happened ... Is this a personal thing ? If so that shouldn't get in the way of a moderator ... They have a job to do but should do it fairly ..

• Like 3

theres one thing ive learned over the years dont argue with a mod,you will never win mate i think the mods do a good job on this forum not like some ive been on over the years :victory:

Seems a pathetic reason to ban somebody in my opinion ...my there has been a lot worse said on here and nothing has happened ... Is this a personal thing ? If so that shouldn't get in the way of a moderator ... They have a job to do but should do it fairly ..

if that was the only reason i would agree ive tried all else. all because they think i can read pm`s and ive banned loads of good lads even though before today the couldnt name any infact the 2 they did name wernt even banned.

Possibly more to this socks. I don't think mods are too bad at the job they have to do, and we do get made aware of other info. We are all aware of members on here with multiple identities.

you reposted it then because we could not see it

why the ban for that comment then paulus

he banned you because your a f*****g tosser plain and simple always starting shit got 2 accounts to back yourself up on your posts. i for one hope you get banned... :D

Edited by Ray Mears
  • Like 1

if that was the only reason i would agree ive tried all else. all because they think i can read pm`s and ive banned loads of good lads even though before today the couldnt name any infact the 2 they did name wernt even banned.

earthy did not put that comment look back

well im done only one thing left to do :bye: critisisum i can take, personel stuff i dont have to

people could have take your post the wrong way about pigs grubbin your a mod ffs use your head

dont come that one you fooked up simples if you listen to crap and then repeat it thats what happens ask bogger :laugh:

so its all about you again i thought you were haveing a bit of banter on the thred seems a bit childish that youve throwed your dollie out the pram over that when youve handled all the sh-t over the last 2 days and the people that were mentioned were baned but allowed back on as long as they didnt keep bringing mallie threds up as said by bird who has his dog food off you and thats wat you told him
  • Like 1

Possibly more to this socks. I don't think mods are too bad at the job they have to do, and we do get made aware of other info. We are all aware of members on here with multiple identities.

so there in only one person i a house hold that uses the pc ??? your just backing a mod that is not good at his job