would 4 dogs be to much???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have to ask strangers on an Internet forum you have 3 too many already...........

The lad shouldn't own one dog let alone 4, he's a feckin messer.   He bought a new dog and it chewed something so he got shot only to buy another a few days later, he'd have trouble working out how

what is it silly season ffs use your brain dimwit you alone know wether you need another ffs its not rockt science

@carraghs thanks for the usefull advice I do really fancy it but I'm asking advice off experienced people on here first and all that has happend is potential arguments occouring,thanks for a helpfull bit of advice

Depends altogether what type of terrier your after though... If its a proper digging terrier your after then be prepared to kennel it on its own as they love nothing better than to pick kennel fights and can be hard to live with.

Think long and hard before getting one.

Ratting/bushing bred terriers tend to have a softer disposition and are easier to keep alround although being terriers can still be challenging on occasion.

@ ticktac I was going to ignore you but I have to say this,you are making out I'm sum sort of peddeler or shift dog from home to home! I have got rid of 1 dog in 2and a half years for the above reasons I really don't think you can say sarky remarks about that!

if the dog was aggressive to you i understand getting rid as long as they are looked after dont see the problem with getting another.it is a personal choice question but you must of knew you would get some stick on here by asking how many dogs to have you must read some of the piss taking on here theres plenty of it goes on lol hope it all goes to plan whatever you decide

My answer to this type of question is usualy; if you can kennel/house them; feed, train, and excersize them; work them; can afford the vet bills/insurance, etc.... then go ahead and get as many as you like ! But just by asking the question on here would make me think you should not get another dog. You should be absolutely sure before taking on another dog !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 1