would 4 dogs be to much???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have to ask strangers on an Internet forum you have 3 too many already...........

The lad shouldn't own one dog let alone 4, he's a feckin messer.   He bought a new dog and it chewed something so he got shot only to buy another a few days later, he'd have trouble working out how

what is it silly season ffs use your brain dimwit you alone know wether you need another ffs its not rockt science

a mate i hunt with has 6 dogs 5 lurchers and a terrier..when we go out lamping i only allow him to bring 1 lurcher as im not driving for miles so he can run a few of his dogs when i want my own dog to have plenty of runs.so if you aint got the work for them i would stick with what you have

I have 2 one terrier one lurcher that's plenty enough for me untill I have enough work for more, but to be honest my opinion to you would be the 3 you have is enough surely? Unless you can put the work in front of them, then it's down to you to decide.

I. Said no bad comments sum people on here are a** hol*s!!I'm askin because I'm not working my youngest lurcher she broke her leg at 3months and don't want to put her in a situation of opushing her self 100percent ona rabbit and turning and it snappin again! So there four I have 1 working lurcher and would like a terrier for day work with the lurcher,I just wonderd if people cud let me no if its abit harder work ect can't be assed for a argument so ill ignore!thanks all sensable comments

As above,I have 2 lurchers an a rottweiler at the moment and I'm thinking of getting a terrier to go with my hunting dogs,haw many dogs do some of you own on here and would you think 4 dogs would be to much?don't whant to add another bugger to my house and regret it

what is it silly season ffs use your brain dimwit you alone know wether you need another ffs its not rockt science

I think someone was a tired boy last night.

far from tired the question was stupid only he knows the answer ffs

I. Said no bad comments sum people on here are a** hol*s!!I'm askin because I'm not working my youngest lurcher she broke her leg at 3months and don't want to put her in a situation of opushing her self 100percent ona rabbit and turning and it snappin again! So there four I have 1 working lurcher and would like a terrier for day work with the lurcher,I just wonderd if people cud let me no if its abit harder work ect can't be assed for a argument so ill ignore!thanks all sensable comments

how olds the lurcher that broke its leg as a pup have you been advised not to run him.do a bit of bushin in the day with terrier and lurcher it can be harder depends where you go.i never get more than a few but its good to watch em work together instead of the more point and shoot of lamping but get a lot more on the lamp spose depends on the dogs and where you go.sorry about the pisstake but it seemed a silly question at the time

3 months at the time she haven't long turned 1 naw vets told me not to work her but they wouldent like a dog chasing a rabbit ect would they lol,she is very fast [bANNED TEXT] she running with my oldest lurcher but after a couple mins playin about she might limp her leg occasionnaly so I think if she chased a rabbit she would put to much pressure onit and snap,I fancied abit of digging aswel as bushing ect an I would like to see the dogs work as a team and it would make up for the fact I could never train my youngest

@jonny boi please explain to me haw I am a messer? I got rid of 1 bull x wippet since I have been on here as he was a liability in the field and was occasionaly aggressive towards me so I sold him to a mate and he's exactly the same the guys 35 with plenty years experience in lurchers and he cannot change his ways either!don't post shait on here