would 4 dogs be to much???

@jonny boi please explain to me haw I am a messer? I got rid of 1 bull x wippet since I have been on here as he was a liability in the field and was occasionaly aggressive towards me so I sold him to a mate and he's exactly the same the guys 35 with plenty years experience in lurchers and he cannot change his ways either!don't post shait on here

we have part responsibilty of a dog like that and if for any reason we needed rid it wouldnt be leaving, let alone sold!

• Like 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have to ask strangers on an Internet forum you have 3 too many already...........

The lad shouldn't own one dog let alone 4, he's a feckin messer.   He bought a new dog and it chewed something so he got shot only to buy another a few days later, he'd have trouble working out how

what is it silly season ffs use your brain dimwit you alone know wether you need another ffs its not rockt science

I keep 4 my self but could keep 3 think soley depends on the type of hunting/lamping/shooting/digging you do and how much u do I keep 2 lurchers a cocker and a Terrior but I tend too do all 4 things so u need to ask ur self do you need the dog really not joking do u have the amount of time too work another or do u want another shit too pick up and another £15 a month too feed another one when u alrdy got one doing a job but only one person can say that it's ur self cos ull have too feed it exercise it and clean up after it ur choice mate

f**k it I want blanked!!!

At the end of the day, all the abuse is worthy, you are a class A fudpiece, just look at your previous threads, you ask and post the most idiotic of things, don't get the answer you like and try and give out abuse, you shouldn't be allowed to run a bath never mind a dog, I feel for your dogs I really do, they probably got loads of potential but are stuck in a rut with a gormless owner who would be better suited to goldfish..... And that's at a push!!

Terrier should suit better though because you dig yourself some f*****g holes.

Anyway it doesn't matter what anyone says on here, your going to do what your going to do, but I sincerely hope you decide against another dog, if not for you but for the poor dog.

I anticipate your abuse!! :laugh:

But answer me this and justify your answer, am I wrong?

• Like 1

Personally I think your better off channelling all your spare time and effort into the least amount of dogs as possible. You will get more potential out of one dog than ten I would think as you can obviously concentrate all your spare time and work on it

• Like 1

Nob :D

That I might be, but a nob that knows mine & my dogs capabilities, do you have the work for another dog? Can you justify another one? And if your dog is jumping for fun and catching rabbits and rats then why do you feel you need another? Or is more a want than a need?

@bob I'm 23 in may and have my own family so don't live at home u nugget

Nugget? Your the one telling me your 23, it doesnt take much more than being able to read your user name to work that one out, Your the one asking silly questions only you should know the answer to, your the one whos trying to get on in the dog game, yet when you get advice or sound reasoning, you start abusing people and blanking them lol. Grow the f**k up.

Good luck with your high jumping world beater that "marks, the lot"...