fao bird

Its nothing to do with how the dog suits its owner its to show bird his old dog is doing well i would be pleased if i had sold a dog and its doing the job and out doing it still ray had his reason for getting rid may be it was catching to much stuff for him to carry or drag like i have said the lad who owns him now is over the moon and thats the main thing

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What to say, the dogs healthy+happy thats the only important thing to say on this post. As long as he got warm kennel+ good food bit of work , thats what its all about .? The dog had probs would bla

how tall an heavy is he now    

yes mate thats tod got to be 80lb n 26tts with a good turn of pace and good strike good coat and dont burn out

Maybe Ray just didnt like the dog? Didnt get on with it?

Loads of dog men who have been in the game for years have told me they have had dogs like that. They catch, they work for them, but they just don't get on with the dog.

So save potentially spending 15+ years with a dog they don't like they rehome it.

Maybe?

Iv not got a problem with bird at all nice bloke looks after his dogs what more can be said....... Its only to let him no his dog is doing well and has not passed out after a good hard run or jacked

Edited by earth&hounds
  • Like 2

Its nothing to do with how the dog suits its owner its to show bird his old dog is doing well i would be pleased if i had sold a dog and its doing the job and out doing it still ray had his reason for getting rid may be it was catching to much stuff for him to carry or drag like i have said the lad who owns him now is over the moon and thats the main thing

ITS a fair coment but one at times may feel the need for some thing different , on the other hand theres no guarantees of this with any type . AND for some standards are required and if these are not met , there may be times to let a animal go to those the animals standards meet and are happy with . THIS i would say is quite obviuosly the case here and it can only be good for animal and handler , as we say they all learn us and this should be the case for us all as in man the hounds are all individuals atb bunnys.,.

just because a dog gives up on a quarry dosent mean its useless. i no a few lads that have got rid of outstanding rabbit dogs because they wouldnt touch other stuff if you only go out for rabbits those dogs would suit you down to the ground. fair play for having it and not passing it about. another mans junk is another mans gold....

• Like 2

its all bye the bye he gave the dog away end of ffs, his dog, his choice why the need for the spanish inquisition is beyond me, im glad everyone is happy so theres not much point to this thread really :laugh:

just thinking the same bird had the dog didnt suit him he got rid and now the dog is doing a good job catching bunnies for someone.

EDITED to say why does it matter the lads happy with what he got its doing the job and you cant moan really?

Edited by Ray Mears