christmas presents

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Misses hands me a letter this morning I opens it wondering wtf its a letter from our youngests cardiologist saying 2 of the 3 holes he was born with in his heart have now closed and the third is so sm

Thanks for the replies guys the news really made my day after a shite year it's great to end on a high note

i did well ths year. all the years we struggled to get prezzies for the kids is starting to pay off at last . i landed a manfrotto tripod for my camera and a cree torch amongst lots of other stuff. .

Posted Images

New alarm clock old one has had a few hits over the years for the snooze button socks boxers new pair of boots gun cleaning kit 3 new books lurchers and longdogs rogues and running dogs and a poachers tale and choc and couple crates of tennnents and a little can that says fine for farting = £1 think my girlfriend is trying too tell me something

Got a stack of clothes, Jack Pyke hunting jacket, chocolate, some little gadgets, a flint, maglite, headlamp, handyman kit, some coarse fishing gear even though i hardly go nowadays!! Oh and a 130lb crossbow that goes like shit off a stick :thumbs:

And my grandma from down South brought up a pair of Pekin hens as a present off my uncle but i got them on Sunday :boogy:

Have a good one everyone :victory:

gor a samsung tab2 although the wife knows it will bite her in the arse on here :laugh:

a jet wash for the dogs :whistling:

a drill/screwdriver off the old man.

missus got me a poaching handbook god bless.

and

a knock off stone island jumper off the mother in law.

got the wee man a mini quad.....its for him honestly :whistling:

• Like 1

Misses hands me a letter this morning I opens it wondering wtf its a letter from our youngests cardiologist saying 2 of the 3 holes he was born with in his heart have now closed and the third is so small he doesn't need to see him for 2 years then back just as a check up brought tears to my eye I can tell you :cray:

turns out she has had the letter a couple of weeks but thought it would make a great prezzie

Great news mate :)

Misses hands me a letter this morning I opens it wondering wtf its a letter from our youngests cardiologist saying 2 of the 3 holes he was born with in his heart have now closed and the third is so small he doesn't need to see him for 2 years then back just as a check up brought tears to my eye I can tell you :cray:

turns out she has had the letter a couple of weeks but thought it would make a great prezzie

best prezzie any body could wish for that mate and fantastic news :thumbs:
  • Like 1