brian plummer- a fieldsport and terrier expert or a complete fantasist?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did he write a good book?, yes, he was and still is to my mind the best field sports writer. Did he tell porkies?, sure did, I knew Brian very well and caught him out on a few occasions, that said, I

Stabs,it was his breeding programme untill he became to ill with heart attacks,depression,etc,when he came out of hospital his main dogs had been taken to be looked after by people who thought they co

I can only speak as I found him,to me he was generous by giving me 2 bitches to run on but he was difficult to get on with if your opinion differed from his,he came across as a boffin type that enjoye

[ :thumbs: Agree 100% 53 years later and I am still at it. All be it in a reduced capacity these days. Age does not come alone.

TC

I also agree 100% .My physical ability may be gone but the passion for all things hunting I had as a young fella is still as strong today.

• Like 1

Moskow what have i to get over? I started the topic and said f**k all since.... i am happy with the terriers i give kennel space, probarbly more so than mr plummer is with the way his terrier turned out due to other groups of peoples interference, dont try and goad me pal coz i wouldnt give you the steam of my shit, you arnt worth a reaction. I wanted to hear peoples opinions and i thank everyone of you lads for your constructive opinions and views, but as far as nobs taking this as an oppurtunty to have a swipe at me, pm me, il send you my address and come and see me insread of comeing the c**t on your keyboard.

• Like 2

Moskow what have i to get over? I started the topic and said f**k all since.... i am happy with the terriers i give kennel space, probarbly more so than mr plummer is with the way his terrier turned out due to other groups of peoples interference, dont try and goad me pal coz i wouldnt give you the steam of my shit, you arnt worth a reaction. I wanted to hear peoples opinions and i thank everyone of you lads for your constructive opinions and views, but as far as nobs taking this as an oppurtunty to have a swipe at me, pm me, il send you my address and come and see me insread of comeing the c**t on your keyboard.

Come out do whatever you have to do just get over it :air_kiss::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its like this mate- i started this thread becaause i knew that it would devide opinion between some very educated terriermen and some not so educated and would make interesting reading for all, but some folk just cant resist to go away from the topic and have a pop at me. If they dont like the topic, dont comment simple! I havent said a word since very early on but i have read and appreciated comments both sides of the debate. All i am saying is if someone wants to have a pop at me, pm me, i will send my address and we will sort it out behind closed doors. If not dont waste my time having a pop on a thread. Its that simple i dont ask people to comment but those that have a point of view about the subject keep up the good work.

Its like this mate- i started this thread becaause i knew that it would devide opinion between some very educated terriermen and some not so educated and would make interesting reading for all, but some folk just cant resist to go away from the topic and have a pop at me. If they dont like the topic, dont comment simple! I havent said a word since very early on but i have read and appreciated comments both sides of the debate. All i am saying is if someone wants to have a pop at me, pm me, i will send my address and we will sort it out behind closed doors. If not dont waste my time having a pop on a thread. Its that simple i dont ask people to comment but those that have a point of view about the subject keep up the good work.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo get a rooom :laugh:

• Like 1

could you not have sent that via pm :laugh:

could you not have sent that via pm :laugh:

:laugh: