Items lost while Lamping! FFS

My last two nights out on the lamp....

First night I lost my best knife, fair enough easily done.

Then the next day I somehow, still can't begin to imagine how or when during the night I lost my GLASSES!!! Now keep in my I need these to see at long distance. I only noticed when I got back to the vehicle and started to drive.

This got me thinking, what items has everyone else lost during at night out in the dark.

Cheers

Dan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take it you seen nowt then

lost consciousness one night getting over an old barbed fence,cocked a leg over the top strand when the bottom one snapped off the post flipped me over onto my back, remember thinking at the time how

lost my socks when i had to go 4 a shit

Posted Images

My last two nights out on the lamp....

First night I lost my best knife, fair enough easily done.

Then the next day I somehow, still can't begin to imagine how or when during the night I lost my GLASSES!!! Now keep in my I need these to see at long distance. I only noticed when I got back to the vehicle and started to drive.

This got me thinking, what items has everyone else lost during at night out in the dark.

Cheers

Dan

Take it you seen nowt then
  • Like 5

I've lost countless things lol many slip leads , a phone and I couldn't phone it as it was turned off :laugh: , a loverly knife ,my hat I've lost lots of things lol and you never find them I've returned next day but nothing :hmm: lol