Items lost while Lamping! FFS

pinocchio.png

what the f**k were you doing out lamping in a renalult magan confertable that's got to be the gayest lamping car ever lol and a peice of shit I wouldent have admited to driving that Paul's are you gay lol

it belonged to the mrs :laugh: good for daytime mooching along the lanes though :whistling:

I`m real boy
  • Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take it you seen nowt then

lost consciousness one night getting over an old barbed fence,cocked a leg over the top strand when the bottom one snapped off the post flipped me over onto my back, remember thinking at the time how

lost my socks when i had to go 4 a shit

Posted Images

There will be a few lads on here, that have lost there liberty and a few pints of blood I bet ;) And never mind about car keys ,, some lads have lost a compleate car.

Just a month or two back I lost the ferret locator,, mk3 hi vis,,,,, looked for it a few times now,,, but no joy

A bit of moon light ferreting tomo ? You canny bet it some nice white jills and when you have had a few no`s :whistling:

No mate it was daytime,,,, I know it's hard to believ , but we have never found it

what the f**k were you doing out lamping in a renalult magan confertable that's got to be the gayest lamping car ever lol and a peice of shit I wouldent have admited to driving that Paul's are you gay lol

it belonged to the mrs :laugh: good for daytime mooching along the lanes though :whistling:

Insert ,,,,,"mincing". Instead of mooching in the abvove.

• Like 1

it was a bag of fooking spanners if im honest :laugh: :laugh:mind it was green :whistling:

it was a bag of fooking spanners if im honest :laugh: :laugh:mind it was green :whistling:

this one is identical :laugh:

post-896-0-47909200-1355752219.jpg

Lol funny story well 4 me anyway was out lamping [bANNED TEXT] mate, climbing a gate in pouring rain he slipped smashed his nuts was in tears on floor for ten minutes till he maned up and we walked a few hrs till got home. He was still in pain he checked him self to see his sack was ten times it should b n black. Called ambulance who refused 2 come onto the site he hobbled up the track n took to hospitol. Had to have his nut chopped off. Fecking comical watching him hobble round 4 anova couple hrs [bANNED TEXT] lampin with a smash nut

Lol funny story well 4 me anyway was out lamping [bANNED TEXT] mate, climbing a gate in pouring rain he slipped smashed his nuts was in tears on floor for ten minutes till he maned up and we walked a few hrs till got home. He was still in pain he checked him self to see his sack was ten times it should b n black. Called ambulance who refused 2 come onto the site he hobbled up the track n took to hospitol. Had to have his nut chopped off. Fecking comical watching him hobble round 4 anova couple hrs [bANNED TEXT] lampin with a smash nut

happened to a mate when were out one night when his catty elastic snapped, ive never herd a grown man make noises like it :laugh: :laugh: he too now only has one bollock :laugh:

Lol made my day that Megan story I bet it was yellow the one you were atb lol il never see you the same now lol

the perfect vehicle in some ways when the roof was in the boot and the windows were down, i had some gear in that :laugh: and who would be looking for that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First night I met a lad off here, the daft sod lost his van keys in a field so I had to drive him home lucky twit returned the next day and managed to find them.

I've lost loads of slip leads, a bag of weed, a hip flask (which was returned by the farmer) even managed to drop a shitload of money that feckin did me that as I didn't even know I had it on me, one of those "must have been in me pocket" moments