prince naseem hamed

anyone who says that khan has a glass jaw knows nothing about boxing ...Naz was a good boxer but once he got the fame it all went to his head and he lost his hunger ....probably one of the hardest hitters pound for pound ......

• Like 4

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone who says that khan has a glass jaw knows nothing about boxing ...Naz was a good boxer but once he got the fame it all went to his head and he lost his hunger ....probably one of the hardest hi

parting with ingle was his demise i.m.o. he then surrounded himself with friends and family and yes men. got even biggr headed than he was.(if thats possible). think all we found out about him after

I know the road very well I've also seen him screaming along other roads in built up areas in a Ferrari thinking he's Nigel Mansell, the fact he had the accident was only ever going to happen, the wa

Posted Images

Think he was like Marmite , he done a bit off jail for driving offences , one bloke left in a bad way I think , got to say he was a ShowmMan , not my cup off T , but he reached the top in his chosen sport so he was obviously Talented .

Taking the boxing aside (as there's no doubting he had ability and was always a good watch in the ring), having unfortunatly met him on more than a few times the man's a complete c8nt!.....and you're right on the accident/driving offence and anyone knowing that road and strech he crashed on injurying that couple will know how much of a c8nt he is.

• Like 1

Moo , did Prescott not knock the shit out of him , I might not be a boxing expert like you self but am sure that lad can not take a hit , but am sure you'll put me right , with your expertease of all things boxing ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHup3cJcBYI

I never claim to be an expert but I stand by what I say that Khan has a decent chin just watch the fight against Maidana who at the time was the hardest hitter in the light welter division with at the time im sure 29 kos from 33 fights he hit Khan with some of his best shots .....the thing with KHan he likes a war and doesnt stick to his game plan and whens hes knocked on his arse it from the same punch a big looping left that would ko most men

Think he was like Marmite , he done a bit off jail for driving offences , one bloke left in a bad way I think , got to say he was a ShowmMan , not my cup off T , but he reached the top in his chosen sport so he was obviously Talented .

Taking the boxing aside (as there's no doubting he had ability and was always a good watch in the ring), having unfortunatly met him on more than a few times the man's a complete c8nt!.....and you're right on the accident/driving offence and anyone knowing that road and strech he crashed on injurying that couple will know how much of a c8nt he is.

I know the road very well I've also seen him screaming along other roads in built up areas in a Ferrari thinking he's Nigel Mansell, the fact he had the accident was only ever going to happen, the way he tried to get out of it however ...disgraceful.

• Like 2

I think he's doing another comeback fight this saturday , tbh I couldn't give too fooks about him , I think he's there for the taking and he's been found out by a few who has fought the man , I think he's good but not that good :)