prince naseem hamed

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone who says that khan has a glass jaw knows nothing about boxing ...Naz was a good boxer but once he got the fame it all went to his head and he lost his hunger ....probably one of the hardest hi

parting with ingle was his demise i.m.o. he then surrounded himself with friends and family and yes men. got even biggr headed than he was.(if thats possible). think all we found out about him after

I know the road very well I've also seen him screaming along other roads in built up areas in a Ferrari thinking he's Nigel Mansell, the fact he had the accident was only ever going to happen, the wa

Posted Images

Nas was extreamly talented as a kid cocky yes but could throw shots from every angle , i did not like his show boatin. His pro carea for me was one of selected opponents of no real qaulity as soon as he went to the states he relised he was in with the sharks his carear ended in a puff never tobe heard of again. The chip on his shoulder was bigger than his ego

Nas was extreamly talented as a kid cocky yes but could throw shots from every angle , i did not like his show boatin. His pro carea for me was one of selected opponents of no real qaulity as soon as he went to the states he relised he was in with the sharks his carear ended in a puff never tobe heard of again. The chip on his shoulder was bigger than his ego

saw him loads of times when was doin the ams -- from when he was about 10 ingle had him front row watching pro fights ..

saw him loads of times when was doin the ams -- from when he was about 10 ingle had him front row watching pro fights ..

. We had good kids around the same time he was always buzzing round the changing rooms punchilng every thing bobing showboating like a foooking wasp

parting with ingle was his demise i.m.o. he then surrounded himself with friends and family and yes men. got even biggr headed than he was.(if thats possible).

think all we found out about him after the barrerra fight was that he could'nt take a loss...

yokel.

• Like 3

Great in his own class but found out and finished when he met world class.

big mouthed flashy cnut , not my cup of twa at all.

good post max .i hated the arrogant arab c**t and when he entered the ring shouting all that muslim jihadist shit .And those dirty b*****ds with him doing the same thing .good riddance to the little twat
  • Like 1