its official the white population of leicester is an ethnic minority

leicester city coucil are having a statue of ghandi erected in the town centre sad but true :yes:

already there mate, a few of the lads were arrested for attending with a bannor saying "put a statue of a real hero up, a british soldier" others given 24hr dispesal orders. the city is lost :laugh:

that is shocking!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also bbc news saying today that 17% of people in this country at present were born elsewhere... And that 45% of baby's born here are by that 17%.. And they wonder why were f*****g skint and have one

If communities stuck together then this type of thing wouldn't happen, how many feckin corner shops do they need anyway.   The Manic Street Preachers said it "If you tolerate this then your children

I genuinely do think some time in the very near future there will be race wars in Britain, better be soon or we'll be outnumbered. The biggest monumental betrayal of the people of this country is wit

leicester city coucil are having a statue of ghandi erected in the town centre sad but true :yes:

already there mate, a few of the lads were arrested for attending with a bannor saying "put a statue of a real hero up, a british soldier" others given 24hr dispesal orders. the city is lost :laugh:

that is shocking!

but true mate,

just been on the local news the white indigenous population of leicester is now only 45% making them the fist british white ethnic minorities in the country :hmm:

Also bbc news saying today that 17% of people in this country at present were born elsewhere... And that 45% of baby's born here are by that 17%..

And they wonder why were f*****g skint and have one of the highest taxations going.. I'm far from racist but its a f*****g disgrace,. Get the lot of them t f**k !!!!

• Like 6

i stayed in licester many years ago in the holiday inn,was about 14.it had loads of pakis and knitwear factories.i say pakis i was young lol they were probally indians.

the holiday inn is now the noor tandoori :laugh: no its still there mate :thumbs:

can remember the bar in the hotel,it had a hunting theme to it.foxes hounds,and hunt horns on the wall.oh and the barmen wore the red tunics lol

well now it had a bollywood theme and all the waiters have banged there heads :laugh: