Terrier men take note

Just because this is Christmas and its the season of good-will and all that crap, its time one of ye lads got an early present.

A friend of mine makes mirrors to suit any sport, and he has kindly agreed to give me a Terrier Mirror to raffle of free to members on the site. As you can see this is just a sample of his work, you can replace the lamps with crossed shovels and just have terriers instead of hounds. The writing can be whatever you want, so really in a shell this mirror will be made for just as you want it.

After the draw if anyone is interested in any of the other work drop me a pm.

So if anyone is interested in winning the mirror please forward me a pm to enter the free draw.

Mods can this thread please stay in this section till I do the draw, cheers.

Draw approved by Ian B

post-3848-0-75702300-1354851032_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because this is Christmas and its the season of good-will and all that crap, its time one of ye lads got an early present.   A friend of mine makes mirrors to suit any sport, and he has kindly

listen red rosette kennels i won it fair an square an for that reason you or the carl fell terrier fella will not be getting a sniff of the mirror, but i would recommend you's pair buy a mirror off of

FIX

Posted Images