5 of my handmade knives

all sold

5 fieldcrafters for sale . 3x black linen micarta and 2x white corian with red fibre liners , all have 4mm brass pins and no lanyard tube this time .

they are all £75 posted thats first class recorded to your door , with no extra for paypal .

every thing is hand made other than the original blanks that i have laser cut for quality control and to save on waisted steel by cutting by hand.

english leather sheathmade but me nice and thick tight snug fit with generouse blet loop . they are all satin finnished .

2012_1205xmass0001.jpg

2012_1205xmass0002.jpg

2012_1205xmass0003.jpg

2012_1205xmass0004.jpg

2012_1205xmass0006.jpg

the corian handled knife far right has a blemish so is £10 cheaper at £65 same postage etc , its noting other than a cosmetic thing something got stuf under the liner and scale , leaving a gap with apoxi in it , this will course no problems ect and the knife will still be usable as long as any other knife iv made , i just wanted to let you guys know its there .

2012_1205xmass0007.jpg

so just a recap £75 forthem other than the one white with blemish for £65 .

there all very sharp and ready to see work !!

there will be nmore to come anyday now . there all at different stages of compleation .

might be some blabnks to .

all the best , matt

ps one has a live false edge , for deer dispatch atlas joint seperation or what ever else you diviant buggers can think of !! :0

i have to say the fieldcrafter is one of the best knives you have made the equivalent woodlore would cost you an arm and a leg more than your charging, so if anyone is after an excellent all round knife then these are the ones for you :thumbs:

Guest scramble

£25 for one of those sheaths mate !!

thanks for the kind words guys

the damasus auction knife will be ready to see tomorrow !!

all the best , matt

Guys get on these Knifes, Top quality craftsmanship and a great price. would make a nice xmas present for someone. :yes:

Thanks Matt cant wait to see it. :thumbs:

SCRAMBLE

thanks scramble . the auction knife is now up !!

just a note to anyone , i wont be making as many knifes next year and they wont be as cheap when i do make them , im going to be doing different things next year so this will be on the back seat alot more .

id like to see them gone so i can buy people some gifts for xmass or il have to give my mum and mrs one of these :blink: ha ha

al;l the best , matt

just a note to anyone , i wont be making as many knifes next year and they wont be as cheap when i do make them , im going to be doing different things next year so this will be on the back seat alot more .

id like to see them gone so i can buy people some gifts for xmass or il have to give my mum and mrs one of these :blink: ha ha

al;l the best , matt

i wouldnt mind one for xmas :whistling::laugh: :laugh:
Guest thebigdog

al;l the best , matt

i wouldnt mind one for xmas :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

you need help :laugh:

• Like 1