TOMO

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im in northen ireland only if i was closer

Got 4 hobs here looking for homes, there this years kits 6 month old now.   There's one silver, medium sized hob,,,, and 3 polcat coloured , 2 of these are small type,the other is more medium sized,

They look very vicious types to me I wouldn't trust them around children that big one could take kid in one sitting .............

Posted Images

There all stil here Redawn,, although I'm pretty sure patterdalejoel wants one,, and another lad from north notts has pm me.

So hopfully that's two out with working homes .

i could fancy one of the smaller ones mate, has anybody called dibs on them?

i'd still be interested in that medium sized poley, ive heard you've got good ferrets. if only you where closer.......ha ha ha i dont mind a drive for good working stock. just need to check with reddawn and see if he's sitting in with me. edited to add i think he's interested in one aswell

i'd still be interested in that medium sized poley, ive heard you've got good ferrets. if only you where closer.......ha ha ha i dont mind a drive for good working stock. just need to check with reddawn and see if he's sitting in with me. edited to add i think he's interested in one aswell

Barry I got it wrong ,,, the lad that asked second after patterdalejoel , wanted the medium polcat,,,, so the other little one is still available, to be honest those two little ones are like peas in a pod, and almost impossible to tell apart, there both exactly the same size.

Also Barry, redawn, if you deffo want one I can save you a jerney,, as I'm often up near redawns most weeks,, I'm sure we could meet near leaming bar

that would be great for me mate. i work offshore 2 on 2 off and im about to go back at the weekend(the missus watches them whilst im away). i'd love one but reddawn brought your ferrets to my attention so if he dont want it i'll defo have it mate