4 Hob ferrets, looking for homes, 2 small types

TOMO

Got 4 hobs here looking for homes, there this years kits 6 month old now.

There's one silver, medium sized hob,,,, and 3 polcat coloured , 2 of these are small type,the other is more medium sized, All the polcat ones are 1/4 eu polcat cross,,back to my smaller greyhound type.

So if anybody wants to give a good home to these, send me a pm, there free to good homes

I'm near Nottingham,,,,,,, and don't come on with that tired old line,,,,, if only you were closer,,lol

Here's a few pics,, the first two are the small hobs,, then the larger polcat , then last is the silver.

Message for the mods ,, If anybody can tell me where to donate To put this up , i will I just couldn't find the link

2010-02-07015320.jpg

2010-02-07015329.jpg

2010-02-07015538.jpg

2010-02-07015639.jpg

2010-02-07015650.jpg

post-896-0-30831300-1354634504_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im in northen ireland only if i was closer

Got 4 hobs here looking for homes, there this years kits 6 month old now.   There's one silver, medium sized hob,,,, and 3 polcat coloured , 2 of these are small type,the other is more medium sized,

They look very vicious types to me I wouldn't trust them around children that big one could take kid in one sitting .............

Posted Images

Got 4 hobs here looking for homes, there this years kits 6 month old now.

There's one silver, medium sized hob,,,, and 3 polcat coloured , 2 of these are small type,the other is more medium sized, All the polcat ones are 1/4 eu polcat cross,,back to my smaller greyhound type.

So if anybody wants to give a good home to these, send me a pm, there free to good homes

I'm near Nottingham,,,,,,, and don't come on with that tired old line,,,,, if only you were closer,,lol

Here's a few pics,, the first two are the small hobs,, then the larger polcat , then last is the silver.

Message for the mods ,, If anybody can tell me where to donate To put this up , i will I just couldn't find the link

2010-02-07015320.jpg

2010-02-07015329.jpg

2010-02-07015538.jpg

2010-02-07015639.jpg

2010-02-07015650.jpg

click on the store button at the top mate :thumbs:

Yeh there a bit fat aren't thay,,, that's the only problem with having a lot in a big court,, the fat lazy feckers tend to get fatter..

What they need now is some work, and plenty of it to lean them down

If ya want any brim your welcome,,,, in fact that bigger one is right up your street

Yeh there a bit fat aren't thay,,, that's the only problem with having a lot in a big court,, the fat lazy feckers tend to get fatter..

What they need now is some work, and plenty of it to lean them down

If ya want any brim your welcome,,,, in fact that bigger one is right up your street

Good home and plenty graft will sort the podgy buggers oot tomo :laugh:

how far are you from forest's ground? going there on sat, lol

10 mins from me , very easy for me to get to,,, in fact I go past evry sat,, on my way to asda ... If your genuinely interested ile meet you no probs.