scrap yard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well if it stops c**ts prying the brass from war memorials im all for it.

Shame that, now all the tax dodging scrap men are gonna have to chip in to the system like the rest of us.....

I dont mind em at all. I leave my rubbish outside and its gone in 20 minutea...saves me a trip to the tip and getting nails in my fecking tyres

got meself out of the scrap game after a big fine for waste transfer notes, its not worth the hassle and theres alot easyer was of earning money :yes: anyone still pissing about with it must be dessperate :yes:

cprrect :yes:

how :D

because he dont do it anymore........... :D

theres always going to be scrap metal, if you no where to look!!! big difference between building up trust of people and doing it all correctly and the kunts out robbing it 24/7........ :censored: i hate being associated with them lot, you might hate the game but dont hate the player....... :angel:

got meself out of the scrap game after a big fine for waste transfer notes, its not worth the hassle and theres alot easyer was of earning money :yes: anyone still pissing about with it must be dessperate :yes:

your right stewie there will allways be scrap , but can ya be arsed with filling in transfer notes for every item , or be fined £300 , gone are the days of a full load every day , its hard to find now , i made good money on the scrap as you know , and your right ya can build trust with folk , i used to go back to lots of places regular , even did scrap removal for the council , but if the tax man wants to follow the paper trail theyWILL get ya , good luck to anyone that can still pull a load :thumbs:

theres always going to be scrap metal, if you no where to look!!! big difference between building up trust of people and doing it all correctly and the kunts out robbing it 24/7........ :censored: i hate being associated with them lot, you might hate the game but dont hate the player....... :angel:

your right stewie there will allways be scrap , but its a fcuk on having to do all the waste transfer palavour

your right stewie there will allways be scrap , but can ya be arsed with filling in transfer notes for every item , or be fined £300 , gone are the days of a full load every day , its hard to find now , i made good money on the scrap as you know , and your right ya can build trust with folk , i used to go back to lots of places regular , even did scrap removal for the council , but if the tax man wants to follow the paper trail theyWILL get ya , good luck to anyone that can still pull a load :thumbs:

sorted it for you mate lol

but i do agree the games f****d but on the side and at weekends is always good!! most of the scrap i get now is when im just driving from A to B in general...... theres always summat out somewhere!! and yes your right mate the days of a load a day are long gone............infact ive not done any scrap for a month now after saying all that lol.......... :thumbs:

but i do agree the games f****d but on the side and at weekends is always good!! most of the scrap i get now is when im just driving from A to B in general...... theres always summat out somewhere!! and yes your right mate the days of a load a day are long gone............infact ive not done any scrap for a month now after saying all that lol.......... :thumbs:

theres a burned out jeep in the woods where i walk the dog and i cant be arsed to go cut it up :laugh: :laugh:

theres a burned out jeep in the woods where i walk the dog and i cant be arsed to go cut it up :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: always there for a rainy day mate............ :D better in your pocket than someone elses............ :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: always there for a rainy day mate............ :D better in your pocket than someone elses............ :thumbs:

what you doing this time o year stewie :whistling:

spending £360 to get my arches and steps welded on............ :cray:

spending £360 to get my arches and steps welded on............ :cray:

not spending cash on that old tipper ??spend a bit on a newer truck ya tight arse :laugh: :laugh:

not spending cash on that old tipper ??spend a bit on a newer truck ya tight arse :laugh: :laugh:

shes already half done mate :laugh: got a nice ally back to go on it when the guy doing it gets round to it lol then gonna paint it all so should look good when its done!!!

i have a leadword job to do in the morning, ( putting on ) and as i had a roll in the shed but needed 500mm i went to the scrapper, a fine gent pointed me in the right direction to the new stuff and put it on the scales, 5kg it came back at, £ 7.50 at the counter, result i thought as it saves buying a new roll at 3mt, i gave him a £10 and after a bit of fumbling about he said "have you got a £5 as i have no change or cash" as it happens, sorry for the jimmy quote! YES I DO. sweeeeet :thumbs: