Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, coco said:

Nelson 2 minutes from me ain’t heard of the animal from nelson sorry but within an hour from me there’s plenty I can breed from all related to my dogs and I’m sure people would have told me or them about my dogs because as you know we all know people with good bedlington crosses because we’re still a minority breed

As ive earlier stated im not stuck for hybrid Beddy grafters,im stuck for a less hybrid mutt that can carry the breed,as your from Wales? and the Nelson i know of is in Lancashire you may not know of it or I,thus we may not matter in the bigger picture.

1 minute ago, morton said:

As ive earlier stated im not stuck for hybrid Beddy grafters,im stuck for a less hybrid mutt that can carry the breed,as your from Wales? and the Nelson i know of is in Lancashire you may not know of it or I,thus we may not matter in the bigger picture.

Lol wrong nelson sorry atb

1 minute ago, justdigit said:

Is it your bitch out of that litter you thinking of breeding from 

It wants breeding from at some stage,if the right stud is sourced,her aunty is the bitch i spent over 30 years to breed,id really like a pup from her,she looks like a Bedlington,she grafts like a terrier should and she as an history of honesty in her lineage.

9 minutes ago, coco said:

Probably there’s not enuf lads working your pups mate over 30 yrs of breeding you should have plenty to breed from atb

I could write song and verse about the folk ive gifted pups to,sold,sold and sold,a bitch that was promised never to be bred from had at least 6 litters,her daughter 7,passed through kennel after kennel,for dollar,bought a dog back for £150 that i gave for free,lent one that was also sold,lent one that was lost and 2 years later i found the twat had sold that one also,fecking nuggets that now have their own line of bedlingtons that i gave them and breed year after year to the wrong type of studs for a monetary reward,pups im supposed to have bred and sold for a cash reward,a fecking bitch i breed out of on a regular occurrence thats a dog,and a fell ive put a litter through for 3 years after i last saw her,in that time she was retired as a pet and neutured.Ive plenty to breed from here mucker and the main reason ill never ,ever breed from them is because of the twats that want to get their dirty paws on them for all the wrong reasons.Id breed a litter in spring,that would be far better than the average,if  i could find homes for them that matched.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, justdigit said:

Has that young bitch of yours done much in the ground. I know the black an tan bitch hasn’t done much an last time she was in did about an hour an half but showed twice and kept going back to the same spot. We got it with a different bitch in the end

Not good then

5 hours ago, justdigit said:

Not good at all especially when the bitch we got it with is next to useless 

Well return to sender if the parents are doing there job hopefully it should come through in the pup eventually who bred the animal

2 hours ago, coco said:

Well return to sender if the parents are doing there job hopefully it should come through in the pup eventually who bred the animal

The Black and Tan bitch that was only going for about half hour at at time and then wouldn’t go at all was bred by Morton or his lad. The lad that owns it is only really a Lurcher lad and he’d sooner handle a rattlesnake than a shovel so he isn’t over bothered but it’s definitely not breeding stock. 

2 minutes ago, justdigit said:

The Black and Tan bitch that was only going for about half hour at at time and then wouldn’t go at all was bred by Morton or his lad. The lad that owns it is only really a Lurcher lad and he’d sooner handle a rattlesnake than a shovel so he isn’t over bothered but it’s definitely not breeding stock. 

Sounds like my kind of dog if it wont bolt gi it best lol  feck all that delving about in the soil ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, justdigit said:

Well that’s not too bad then but your mate should have done some homework on the family of dogs it was bred from first atb

44 minutes ago, spoof said:

ha nice to see working beddie  topic still going and just as lively. is nicky newbourn still doing his dogs last I spoke to him it was airdales.

Nick as always got all sorts there made a lot of money out of breeding different types atb

• Sad 1
On 29/12/2019 at 20:08, justdigit said:

Has that young bitch of yours done much in the ground. I know the black an tan bitch hasn’t done much an last time she was in did about an hour an half but showed twice and kept going back to the same spot. We got it with a different bitch in the end

Is that the same bitch in wales i never bred?,my young bitch here as been dug to twice,bolted dozens out of cover,grafts to a standard im happy enough with at this time in her hunting cycle and made the usual mistakes when she first entered.According to the experts on here a sapling has to graft like a seasoned terrier in its first few encounters and never make a mistake,thank feck i own Bedlingtons that i expect to make a few errors in their early encounters,,ive yet to own a terrier that was the finished article in its first season.

• Like 1