• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Wouldnt mind a beddy in the future. For above and below, how would you rate them as apose to a jrt or patt? I keep a halfx beddy whippet and would never be with out him. This is why I like the beddy above other breeds. A rough looker loyal as they come any one got a good litter in the pipeline for next year maybe? Atb sam

Wouldnt mind a beddy in the future. For above and below, how would you rate them as apose to a jrt or patt? I keep a halfx beddy whippet and would never be with out him. This is why I like the beddy above other breeds. A rough looker loyal as they come any one got a good litter in the pipeline for next year maybe? Atb sam

i used to have blacks and work with jrt, i keep beddies. we still can work heavy game.

I dont want to have a dog that gets laid off after every dig. Fair enoiugh a dog that mixs it up but I couldnt keep a dog that got chewed up because it didnt make a noise. And ewas way to hard. I would rather have a bayin dog than out else. So would you say a beddy is my kind of earth dog?

I dont want to have a dog that gets laid off after every dig. Fair enoiugh a dog that mixs it up but I couldnt keep a dog that got chewed up because it didnt make a noise. And ewas way to hard. I would rather have a bayin dog than out else. So would you say a beddy is my kind of earth dog?

bitch is bayer, mixing when needed, never injured seriously, dg for day to day work, dog is mixer.

G

all my bedys are mixer/bayers there not frightened to have a chew when needed and will bayer with a mouth full of fur but all mine are the smaller type bred for earthwork

But do you have to lay them of after being dug to? I want the right dog when the time comes around not a dog thats gonna get smashed up time after time.