Working Bedlingtons 2005

oi you that little choc pups a belter just like the two i have left here both the parents are dead now so we have to look after these as there from good proven stuff lets just hope they make the grade then we have to find a good bitch to put them over , atb top

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Ok had a call from mate to say that at the weekend they had seen a total of 8 red charlie over the area the shoot covers.

Set over to the permission when mate phones to say weather pretty bad and still swowing but as I'm half way there decide to carry on.

Arrive at the location and the jeep couldn't get up the track to the hillside due to the drift, not promising. So on foot like Scott of the Antartic off I go ladden like a pack mule. I arrive at the earth and to be honest not much sign about but it had and was still snowing pretty well, collar on Beddy and let him go. Straight in and in a few moments I hear the glorious sound of him baying away. I get what seems like a stable matrk at 2.1 which is just over 3' in old money so jacket off, load the 12g (safety on) and start digging. After a bit I'm down about 2' and as I do I check again on the box , to my dismay its moving back. Not good so down at the entered hole for a listen. Now as he backs out drawing the culprit by the foot,Somehow it wriggles out and back in the hole quickly followed by beddy. Straight back to my 3/4 dug hole. As I open up I get the spade between dog and quarry, shot humanely and job done. No phone with me but nice healthy vixen.

• 3 weeks later...

karlsberg thats a nice stamp of dog , good swede on him he s getting on a bit now so you d best get something out of him asap if you cant find a beddy put him over a small fell bitch hold some back then go back to a beddy

• 1 month later...