Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Got this red fella this morning with my young scruffy Beddy.

Just out for a walk, dog works him through a huge bramble patch and bolts him accross the field, Fox goes under the floor of an old demolished building, after a bit of give and take, Spike pulls Charlie out.

Once again, he got a really bad bite on the leg (fox had a grip on his leg as he drew it.) He's limping around like a goodun now,

post-3549-1203109164.jpg

post-3549-1203109201.jpg

post-3549-1203109239.jpg

post-3549-1203109263.jpg

should be here

i met a friend in the morning to check some earth, it was a windy cold day, after few earths we decided to go back to my friend s house to have a drink. in the afternoon we went to see our friend in the different hunting area, we agreed on checking the earth where 1 week ago they got a big foxdog. a release my beddy he flew in, cause the windy weather we cant hear anything so we wait, after 20mins i located the dog and start to dig. it took us 2hours to reach the dog. we took him out and let the border work a bit, it s a young bitch so we want to see her interest, the fox was tired and also the beddy damaged her jaws a bit and front leg and chest so no serious danger for yong bitch, we let her work for 10mins. we finished the fox with the pistol. it was a nice day out with friends and dogs.

HPIM0350.jpg

HPIM0346.jpg

HPIM0344.jpg

HPIM0343.jpg

HPIM0341.jpg

HPIM0338.jpg

Got this red fella this morning with my young scruffy Beddy.

Just out for a walk, dog works him through a huge bramble patch and bolts him accross the field, Fox goes under the floor of an old demolished building, after a bit of give and take, Spike pulls Charlie out.

Once again, he got a really bad bite on the leg (fox had a grip on his leg as he drew it.) He's limping around like a goodun now,

post-3549-1203109164.jpg

post-3549-1203109201.jpg

post-3549-1203109239.jpg

post-3549-1203109263.jpg

great job, i hope he ll be fit soon.

Swanseajack

that dog hasnt got a bit of sheep dog in him?

Cracking looking dogs your Beddies, Ive only seen one over here in Australia. Really nice type and spannable dont know about his work but looked like hed seen one or two.

Have been reading this post for a while 70 plus pages!!! but its a great read.

Cheers& Beers

Marcos

Here are some pics of Milly, retired from working to ground hence her coat getting a bit thicker, still out bushing the red fellas though...

007.jpg

020-1.jpg

Milly and Tag...

008.jpg

023-1.jpg

Frankie... get your tongues twitching :whistling::whistling:

164.jpg

Guess what's his breding....??? for thos of you that do know,,, shush!!!

and the old fella Yogi, well into retirement, enjoying the sun and in need of a hairdo, dont ya think ??

082.jpg

Bloody brilliant that, I'M GOING TO GROW MINE LIKE, LOL. :icon_eek: