JAN 2013 MEET - NEW VENUE - ADD YOUR NAME

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it think thats a good idiar' lets all go to the aa meet,and show other forums how the THL LADS put a meet on.

stick me and Ann down for it, 1 thing that worries me tho is trying to find enough wood to keep Chaz happy stoking a fire in january, think i need to p/x the truck for a lorry

As requested by Simon(pianoman) Ive started a new thread for attendees.....     Add you names below....   1. Si 2. Laura 3. Joey 4. Lewis 5. Andy 6. R10 Rob 7. Daz 7 8. Darryl 9. Daytyper

Sorry mate but i will have to cry off at the moment. If i start selling some of my wooden items then this may change. Anybody want to buy your mum/dad or partner something made out of wood, or even a special pen.

Roger, email me some photos of the stuff you have for sale and the prices you want for them and I'll advertise them for you mate.... we'll get you there one way or the other ;)

marksman0445@gmail.com

Darryl

• Like 1

Great!

Now all we need is the link/address for Rochdale 18th 19th 20th January that tells anyone new here as to where the venue actually is! Plus any known times of when and what!

And if you have spare room in your tent like we had camping on my permission Andy, I'll bunk with you if that's alright? I'll get us both there.

Put me and Andy down. :thumbs:

Simon