Aviary Floor And Question's

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a few pic's from today...i have opened the two flight's up next to each other so they have more room to fly about.. .     Two mule Goldies and a irish fancy hen on the teazel     Lu

Here's a pic or two showing a exstention i added to my aviary and the roof bit i left open and this i'm splitting in two and then i'll be changing the layout of the rest of it by spring next year and

This is where i am upto for now..doing it on my own does not help and these dark night's are a ball ache when you want to crack on..not too worry though i will get there in the end..  

No update for 2 days :hmm:

Whats going on Millet?

TUFFTY

I'm not on my way to Norfolk yet.. :thumbs: as i have been busy with other thing's and the road's are lethal at the minute with -7c frost's at the moment..i have finished the build Tuffty so i did not want to bore anyone with more picture's.. :whistling: .

I have started planting it out though with some thing's out of the garden and the ivy from the hanging basket's..i have also put a clematis in there in a chimney pot..

plantedaviary001.jpg

• Like 4

Would it be wise to put some open fronted boxes in there packed with conifer off cut's so they can go in there if they need to for a bit more shelter from this cold weather..i want to get everything spot on before i put the bird's in there and i don't want to risk them being harmed from this cold weather..

looking good mate however i would have slabbed or concreted the floor and used large pots that way you can rotate them with some spares and give them chance outside to wash all the guano off :laugh:

my mates got membrane with stone and some big rocks in one of his flights its even got a small water feature :D ...

looking good mate however i would have slabbed or concreted the floor and used large pots that way you can rotate them with some spares and give them chance outside to wash all the guano off :laugh:

my mates got membrane with stone and some big rocks in one of his flights its even got a small water feature :D ...

just rang him he puts polycarbonate sheet up on turn buttons over the winter ,,, :thumbs: Edited by the_stig