keep or get rid

Gareth daniel are you blind spray collar not shock collar.so if you want to go and make up a place youve been hunting in next you computer hunter

Make up a place ive been hunting in? What is that supposed to mean you daft c**t? Im far from a computer hunter, what makes you say that? Because im not a dim, illiterate twat like you and I can type? Lol.

First you said shock collar, that to me and any other person with half a brain cell is an electric collar, then you back tracked and said one that sprays water, saying its just like bad weather and wouldnt bother the dog, well if it wouldnt bother the dog then how would it stop it yapping? You dopey ba5tard :boogy::toast:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye a bark collar on a dog coursing ffs..get real....Flying over the field..yap..shock..dog loses balance at the shock..potential dead dog..fcukin idiots

I'm trying to be polite here, BUT, FFS: have you actually got a brain?   Yes, dog may stop barking, but its 100% guaranteed to stop dog chasing as well: do the math! Dog chases, gets zapped, dog st

Did the guy explain why he put Harrier into the mix ? Seems a very strange choice, as it just about guarantee that the pups will have a good chance of opening up ! Also, I would be very unhappy if I

Posted Images

Read back all my post i never said shock collar i said anti barking collars.and illiterate mate i dont think so.another thing mate if you want to carry this on come of this lads thread and pm me.besause your probably one off these big fat b*****ds who cant walk and is stuck behind a computer making stories up in his head

Read back all my post i never said shock collar i said anti barking collars.and illiterate mate i dont think so.another thing mate if you want to carry this on come of this lads thread and pm me.besause your probably one off these big fat b*****ds who cant walk and is stuck behind a computer making stories up in his head

After that PM you sent me I think you are hoping I'm some fat b*****d who can't walk.

Unfortunately for you I'm not :laugh:

Apologies to OP for ruining the thread.

After that PM you sent me I think you are hoping I'm some fat b*****d who can't walk.

Unfortunately for you I'm not :laugh:

FFS.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also the spray of water works because everytime the dog barks the collars sprays it so the dogs are not thick so they cop on to wots causing it and stop barking simples.do you want me to draw a picture for you.

With all your worldly knowledge and experience would you know if one of them spray collar's would work if you where out working a yappy dog in the pissing down rain.. :whistling:

• Like 1