Israel and hamas (muslim brotherhood)

Guest ragumup

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists. f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if any

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they w

Posted Images

Guest ragumup

iv followed lot of what says and found for myself them to be facts....... bit like when he said a women was gang rape in eyjpt in one of this vids so i followed it up and guess what it was fact...here have some more seeing a you like him so much... ffs

the whole world knows what israel is doing is wrong, palestinians will not give in, they will never accept a jewish state, why should they?

About 200 nukes buys a fair bit of leverage in todays money. What exactly would you have Israeli's do? Seeing as they're completely surrounded by enemies and the sea.

• Like 4

yup for decades aswell. well john maybe id stop killing my neighbours,blowing up thier homes,targeting thier leaders.blowing up thier sewage plants.,water supplies.humatarian ships. which incidentally is illegal under international law.after wallaces bouncing bombs hit the rhure dams.cannot target civillian water source.mind you when the f**k did israel ever heed that.more un sanctions been broken by them by any other despot dictator,and yet we ignore that.oh and this didnt start with a hamas rocket.like i said earlier they would only kill you if it landed on top of you.the f*****g israelis dont even bother arse about them.no in november i think it was the idf killed 2kids.they admitted it was a mistake.then low and behold they kill another one the following week.none the two of them want peace,they want to inhilate each other,which is perfectly ok with me,but for one small factor,there kids being killed 180 air strikes so far,into one of the most densily populated areas on the planet.,that is shocking imo and if you agree that,well sorry but your clearly no right in the head

• Like 1

I don't know enough about the targets they selected, and why they selected them, to agree or disagree with it.

So, you would do the above. OK.

So Hamas keep firing rockets at you, because they're Iranian puppets. And maybe they find new ways of smuggling suicide vests into Israel and blowing up busses, markets, nightclubs, pretty much anywhere people gather.

Then what do you do?

I'll tell you, nothing, because you'd have been kicked out of office for letting it happen.

I don't think everything Israel does is right, but I think they've a right to exist and to protect that existance.

People here talk a lot about muslim this, muslim that, muslim the other. Get to f**k. Look at where you lot live, look at where Israel is and tell me you can apply the same rules.

• Like 1

its on the news now and there,s a large ground invasion going to take place all i can say is the mayan calander may come true world war three on the cards :bye:

The Israeli's are going to invade a 3rd world region of relative nobodies supported by a bunch of nobodies and you think the world is gonna end? :laugh:

ffs....... :laugh:

its on the news now and there,s a large ground invasion going to take place all i can say is the mayan calander may come true world war three on the cards :bye:

The Israeli's are going to invade a 3rd world region of relative nobodies supported by a bunch of nobodies and you think the world is gonna end? :laugh:

ffs....... :laugh:

I'll tell you what mate, it'll be a different story if the Iranians ever do manage to produce viable nukes.. Don't think it would end the world though!