ABU QATARDA

Instead of bitching about it on an online forum, why don't you do something about it ?

For example: He's always out in public, on the march or addressing his flock, and I'm sure a number of you have high powered rifles... if you sat down and thought about it, he could end up with his brains all over the pavement.

Because the politics angle sure ain't gonna work.

feel free to do it then.im sure you will go down in folklore.f**k they will prob write a song about you

Unfortunately I don't have my firearms license... yet.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get political. Vote ukip every one start flying the union flag out side your home. Wake up

I fear for the next generation and just hope they will not be saying why didnt you do something , Every were i go and every one i speak to are sick to the back teeth of poles ,romanians etc etc eve

Posted Images

Instead of bitching about it on an online forum, why don't you do something about it ?

For example: He's always out in public, on the march or addressing his flock, and I'm sure a number of you have high powered rifles... if you sat down and thought about it, he could end up with his brains all over the pavement.

Because the politics angle sure ain't gonna work.

feel free to do it then.im sure you will go down in folklore.f**k they will prob write a song about you

Unfortunately I don't have my firearms license... yet.

maybe just aswell lol

the goverment is spinless c**ts they want lock us hunters up for coursing a fecking hare yet let scum like this live in our country and take our money the bunny huggers would rather see this c**t set free than a guy going coursing this whole country need get its act together

I'm glad.

If we'd got rid of him there would be people saying that our laws work when they bloody don't!

Time to make a serious change to our relationship with europe, then we can kick Abu and his mates out of the UK without asking permission.

This fecker is here on a False Passport , that alone should have him Thrown Out , And to think people slate Nick Griffin , for his opinion on what's going wrong , I think those who do will 1 day look back and realise he was right , I'm not saying everything he says is right but his views on these issues mirror most on here , Jack Straw was praised for saying there was a problem with Muslim men abusing young white girls . . . Once they had been arrested and charged , he said NOTHING BEFORE . . . Though maybe he didn't know it was happening ;( , the same Jack Straw who tried Abusing Griffin on Question Time , Griffins reply stumped him "My Father during the War was a fighter Pilot in the RAF , Your Father Mr Straw was Locked Up for REFUSING TO FIGHT , I think that alone gives me a right to Speak , as My Father ACTUALLY FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH" . . Oh I and you wouldn't want Straw's brother baby sitting , another Fecking Nonce protected by the State , like his son Cautioned for drug dealing , Though Surely Jack wouldn't of had a hand in that . . . MUCH !

This is the same Nick Griffin that believes time served Gurkhas should not be allowed residence in the UK at all as they are only paid mercinaries? f**k Nick Griffin, I'm quite convinced he couldn't run a piss up in a brewery never mind the country. I agree with everything else you say, but I have absolutely no faith in the BNP or their leader.

This fecker is here on a False Passport , that alone should have him Thrown Out , And to think people slate Nick Griffin , for his opinion on what's going wrong , I think those who do will 1 day look back and realise he was right , I'm not saying everything he says is right but his views on these issues mirror most on here , Jack Straw was praised for saying there was a problem with Muslim men abusing young white girls . . . Once they had been arrested and charged , he said NOTHING BEFORE . . . Though maybe he didn't know it was happening ;( , the same Jack Straw who tried Abusing Griffin on Question Time , Griffins reply stumped him "My Father during the War was a fighter Pilot in the RAF , Your Father Mr Straw was Locked Up for REFUSING TO FIGHT , I think that alone gives me a right to Speak , as My Father ACTUALLY FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH" . . Oh I and you wouldn't want Straw's brother baby sitting , another Fecking Nonce protected by the State , like his son Cautioned for drug dealing , Though Surely Jack wouldn't of had a hand in that . . . MUCH !

This is the same Nick Griffin that believes time served Gurkhas should not be allowed residence in the UK at all as they are only paid mercinaries? f**k Nick Griffin, I'm quite convinced he couldn't run a piss up in a brewery never mind the country. I agree with everything else you say, but I have absolutely no faith in the BNP or their leader.

i thought that by definition mercinaries had no allegiance :hmm: how long have the Gurkhas fought alongside british troops :laugh: and i thought i was uneducated :whistling:

Born hunter but not a born historian :laugh:

Born hunter but not a born historian :laugh:

Why?

I was quoting Nick Griffin......... or am I missing something?

Edited by Born Hunter

ABBU HAMZA AND ABBU QATARDA a pair of cammel jockey's from the same neck of the woods came here to spread their own brand of hatred and fecking barristers and other legal arsewipes are rubbing their greasy little hands with all the money they are making from this fiasco

when the revolution comes we should start with the legal kunts

Gordon Brown who led possibly the worst goverment this country has had the misfortune to see, whilst throwing the door open to the worlds scum and greeting them with open arms only bowed to massive public outcry and a campaign led by joanna Lumley and allowed the gurkhas and their families the same rights he handed willingly to the dross of the world all to readily.

• Like 1

the bnp destroyed themselfs a fair time ago.Ukip knew better and the way to get voters,was to be direct but not behave like ignorant yobs.it might appeal to some,and some will think "at least they are doing something"but .all they really achieve by doing that is alienating voters.the vast majority of voters dont want to see thier potiticians brawling in the streets or joining mobs openly being racist.it frightens them more than the real issues we should be concerned with.nigel farage is everything nick griffin should have been,but he he chose to surround himself with the old guard from nf days.you got to play by thier rules and there own game! to get into a position to beat them.im under no illusions that ukip is going to sweep to power in the next 10year.however lets get into the position where they have power to occasionally give the b*****ds

a kick in the balls,and not let them get everything there own way.

• Like 2

In my view we should pull out of the EU & all of these imigrants should be kicked out of the country .Then we should have policies more like australia & fook everybody else , this country would then be a much better place .