foxes pering up too ground

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

im sure if we are all honest its happened to us all before ,well definitely me anyway lol.I just wouldn take a pic for all the professionals on here to see lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who'

Guest Leveller

Professionalls do! It really is that simple, If you do a job and get paid for it you're professional because it's your profession if you do it as a hobby and work somewhere else then whatever you do for money is your profession it's not any more complicated than that. The same applies to football, cricket, rugby etc: you could be a brain surgeon and be better than than the world number one footballer yet play in a Sunday league but you're not a proffesional footballer you're a brain surgeon. When you fill out forms and it asks your occupation you will write "Brain Surgeon" not "footballer" I've never said one is any better than the other I've just explained to the lad what a professional terrierman is I really don't see what the fuss is about, there are some very good amateur terriermen and some right tools that are professionals.

Professional doesn't instantly mean somebody is better it just means they get paid for it that's all. :victory:

• Like 2

Theres profesional and then ther's profesional money dont mean your good at your job

By that i mean you dont have be proffesional to be proffesional at the job !!!!!

Right but the lad asked what makes a professional and the fact is you may be the best in the world but if you're a builder or a doctor you're not a professional terrierman

. So a full time terrier man that recieves no wage but a house etc is what ?

lucky :thumbs:

• Like 2

Theres profesional and then ther's profesional money dont mean your good at your job

By that i mean you dont have be proffesional to be proffesional at the job !!!!!

Right but the lad asked what makes a professional and the fact is you may be the best in the world but if you're a builder or a doctor you're not a professional terrierman

. So a full time terrier man that recieves no wage but a house etc is what ?

lucky :thumbs:

;)

People like u alimac wind me up

You are slagging off my dogs.

Dog that you ain't seen graft.

Stop sofa hunting and get out there..

What dogs do you work?

Good I'm glad..

I don't need to see them fella, a picture says a thousand words..

"stop sofa hunting and get out there" classic, I work terriers for a living you retard..

Well simply that's none of your business what iv in my kennels.

just because your professional ,...dont mean feck all.........theres all ways better men out there ..........that was obvious that you were pro terrier man , that lad basically told everyone with his comment lol

is your problem with the lad because of the size of the trench by any chance,..................there is so many perfect people out there digging perfect holes, it makes me laugh , how many people have dug down to a terrier that cant push on , and then when you get a mark further on , its easier sometimes to trench on than start another hole..............as im sure you will no............lol

feck me so many perfect professional terriermen around lol lol

so do you think there was a good terrier in that trench or a bad terrier man diggin the hole ???? as al says its a picture of many words :blink:

grow up you fool ,...........you cant answer that by looking at a photo...........ffs

words of a professional terrier man.....ffs

Alimac

How do you finde time to be a profesional terrier man and runn a shoot f**k me

Witch one terrier man or shoot manager

NA THINK MORE LIKE FULL OF SHIT

I am a profesional keeper with 9 years under my delt doant have a nuff time to have a shite never minde get paid for terrier work think you are a proper knobber my self

You really are as thick as 2 short planks ain't you...

You did well to start as a professional keeper aged 15, lol lol don't make me laugh, why you insist on making yourself look so daft on the net is beyond me, now go back and re read the post on the other thread you mong, I said I keepered a shoot whilst being a AMATURE terrierman, but as its now my full time job I'm sure even your pea sized brain can work out Im no longer a keeper.

Now go bury your head in that coffin sized hole your so proud off & stop giving out stupid advise to folk on subjects you clearly know very little about;-)

• Like 1

You did well to start as a professional keeper aged 15, lol lol don't make me laugh, why you insist on making yourself look so daft on the net is beyond me, now go back and re read the post on the other thread you mong, I said I keepered a shoot whilst being a AMATURE terrierman, but as its now my full time job I'm sure even your pea sized brain can work out Im no longer a keeper.

Now go bury your head in that coffin sized hole your so proud off & stop giving out stupid advise to folk on subjects you clearly know very little about;-)

. How many days do you hunt ali

Professionalls do! It really is that simple, If you do a job and get paid for it you're professional because it's your profession if you do it as a hobby and work somewhere else then whatever you do for money is your profession it's not any more complicated than that. The same applies to football, cricket, rugby etc: you could be a brain surgeon and be better than than the world number one footballer yet play in a Sunday league but you're not a proffesional footballer you're a brain surgeon. When you fill out forms and it asks your occupation you will write "Brain Surgeon" not "footballer" I've never said one is any better than the other I've just explained to the lad what a professional terrierman is I really don't see what the fuss is about, there are some very good amateur terriermen and some right tools that are professionals.

Professional doesn't instantly mean somebody is better it just means they get paid for it that's all. :victory:

. And you my son live in a bubble !!! So a terrier man with a hunt wich hunts two days a week. But spends the rest keepering is a keeper or a terrier man Paid for both not ot for an argument just. Times have changed Edited by gonetoearth

he will prob answer that later today as he is hunting today :thumbs:

he will prob answer that later today as he is hunting today :thumbs:

like i should be moo f*****g blocked drains. Lol , my point is. I know several keepers that jugle the jobs around terrier work and as ive said more profesonal than some full time. Terrier men times have changed , and lets put this thred into context , the man whos posted it had a job to do wether he sunk a shaft or had to trench his way in he got his fox and got his terriers out , The BnF generation take it for granted some times it dont go according to plan and you have to do what you have to do. , Allways. Remember your terriers. Gte
  • Like 2

If you could count 16 - 25

Is 9 you knob.

If I was 15 -25........

Give alimac a had is 10

Wh the fek has a pea brain naw

And you were a shoot manager

Want to lern to count first cunty bolacks.

Ha ha

If you could count 16 - 25

Is 9 you knob.

If I was 15 -25........

Give alimac a had is 10

Wh the fek has a pea brain naw

And you were a shoot manager

Want to lern to count first cunty bolacks.

Ha ha

oh my god ! you sound soooooooooooo belfast like :laugh: