Any one else struggling?

me and my mate loner off here are out tomorrow with ferrets and we always take a dog or 2 with us , we`ve had 327 since last week in september we don`t get that big of bags, i think 30 was our biggest bag. but that was on the lamp tried to put a pic up but i`ll have to resize em

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bleeding eck, just read through all this again. Rabbit numbers are low. I know that. And then you start to read the excuses for it. Mixi, Buzzards, VHD and the like. When are people going to face f

I've done a few warrens that I think of as regular jobs, but on some of the warrens there's nothing living there this year, but the rabbits are still in the area in other warrens near by that dont nor

Well said mate, some peoples permission will never hold the numbers for various reasons. if numbers are low then get out and find more permission and let what you have recover rather than scratching a

Posted Images

I normally take September off work and make a good start on the ferreting the last two years its been a waste of time unless we do a wee bit in a horse paddock, The leaves are only now falling off the trees

Poor numbers around here aswell, altho it's never been heaving with them or owt like that, but alway's managed a few.

I think it's maybe a combination of several thing's . . . Shite summer's (to wet), harsh winter's with snow and frozen ground. Maybe VHD ? and also an abundance of Buzzard's around this way. Put all them together it's no wonder we are struggling :doh:

Poor numbers around here aswell, altho it's never been heaving with them or owt like that, but alway's managed a few.

I think it's maybe a combination of several thing's . . . Shite summer's (to wet), harsh winter's with snow and frozen ground. Maybe VHD ? and also an abundance of Buzzard's around this way. Put all them together it's no wonder we are struggling :doh:

have you ever seen so many buzzards about mate, every tree, fence post or telegraph pole has one sat on it :yes:

have you ever seen so many buzzards about mate, every tree, fence post or telegraph pole has one sat on it :yes:

That's what I mean Paulus, there every where ! ! Might have something to do with it . . . . I don't know :hmm:

That's what I mean Paulus, there every where ! ! Might have something to do with it . . . . I don't know :hmm:

the numbers are definatly down even around here. i was out in the week and only managed a dozen or so runs in a couple of hours, last season i could get nearly that in 1 field :icon_eek: