A day out somewhere in the uk

TOMO

Had another venture out with vin , stinkers and the dogs,, started out with the nets doing a few small warrens along a bit of banking,, a bit more undergrowth to die down on this bit,, and there will be a few good days to be had around Xmas .

So with a few in the bag we decided to move on to the big banking and bolt a few for the dogs,, well the first warren 5 from 5, wich was a good start,, but I didn't last .

Got some good runs on here with Molly doing very well on a number of occasions ,, pulling bolters just as they dive in to another hole,, sometimes it seams it's long gone,, but no she pulls them out,,

We had a few digs as well as is usual , but all in all a great day , ended the day with 31 rabbits , 15 from the nets, early in the day, and 16 from the dogs,, however they did miss around a dozen,, but no bother, there there for another day,, vin might put up some pics

• Like 11

top day...the highlight for me was when we had a double bolter and the second one came out with my little micro type jill riding rodeo stylee on its back.

that dig was hard work...very hard and lots of stone..Locator said 6 ft but it was more like 3 1/2 .. we even changed battery thinking it was giving us a wrong reading..the actual meter depths on the Mk3 is a load of crap.its never is what it says it is..but thats always a bonus when it says 6ft and its 3ft.

post-11815-0-56227900-1352325553.jpg

post-11815-0-97789000-1352325563.jpg