wheatens on hogs????????

HA HA,you are some dick,by the way ye never came up to me at the 32 counties

blackdog4, on 30 August 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

. i met u at the horse and jockey that sunday at the iwtf meeting and u thot u wer sumthing then. so ill c u at the 32 counties and we can have a chat :thumbs:

No bother Pal :thumbs:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

o

A fox would die of shock at just the sight of him!

that arab cross should be put to a few greyhounds n get a good line of lurchers on the go lol id love to see the wheatens work the pigs i rekon theyd be as good as bulls

hahaha my god what a fanny you fecking ejit get ya done for copyright :laugh: .ya got lurcher330 excited he had you lol going to buy straws lol :laugh::icon_redface: as i said before why are these mental hospatials getting broadband please stop were getting allsorts on here now lol :laugh: gamerooster bear pup each for your competion wheaten bull greyhound

• Like 2

hahaha my god what a fanny you fecking ejit get ya done for copyright :laugh: .ya got lurcher330 excited he had you lol going to buy straws lol :laugh::icon_redface: as i said before why are these mental hospatials getting broadband please stop were getting allsorts on here now lol :laugh: gamerooster bear pup each for your competion wheaten bull greyhound

I didn't beleave him about the dog,i thought the pic was from oz ,so i thought i would throw that out there to see what response the dick would give

HA HA,you are some dick,by the way ye never came up to me at the 32 counties

blackdog4, on 30 August 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

. i met u at the horse and jockey that sunday at the iwtf meeting and u thot u wer sumthing then. so ill c u at the 32 counties and we can have a chat :thumbs:

No bother Pal :thumbs:

Glad I did not go drinking with ye at Horse and Jockey,with the company that is stalking ye.SAD b*****ds out there.Telling lies about women and the size of your mickey is one thing,but telling lies about dogs to get street cred.SAD.
  • Like 3

was this man even in the horse & jockey??? seriously did any one meet him there he pm'd me too saying he was chatting too me but i swear i have no recollection of his name face or conversation!!!

Cannot remember him Stop end.I think he was with the Dublin lads but now they are denying it.LOL. Got everything sorted on that literature thing so everything is cool.Hope ye are all behaving up there,the eye in the sky came out with us last weekend,I thought it was very nice of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was this man even in the horse & jockey??? seriously did any one meet him there he pm'd me too saying he was chatting too me but i swear i have no recollection of his name face or conversation!!!

Cannot remember him Stop end.I think he was with the Dublin lads but now they are denying it.LOL. Got everything sorted on that literature thing so everything is cool.Hope ye are all behaving up there,the eye in the sky came out with us last weekend,I thought it was very nice of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too fcuking right we are denying it, :laugh: we dont associate with dicks like that,and if i was talking to th prick ,,i must not of paid much attention to him ,because i cant remember him,and the drinking ..................,them fcukers got pissed and left me driving bulljacks van home listening to them fcukers singing ballads and the spice girls :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Edited by lurcher330