Black footballers union

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, there's been a "Black Police Officers Association" for years; and I recently found out threre's a "Black Lawyers Association" !! Just try forming a "White" alternative to any of those, and you'l

Forgive me if it sounds daft but surley having a union where only black players can join is racist

But if you DID set up a white person's union, would it be a black person's union that complained first? I doubt it. I expect it would be one of the do-gooder groups who spend their time deciding who i

Forgive me if it sounds daft but surley having a union where only black players can join is racist :laugh:

Well, there's been a "Black Police Officers Association" for years; and I recently found out threre's a "Black Lawyers Association" !! Just try forming a "White" alternative to any of those, and you'll be up on a Racist Charge before you can squeal "Legal Aid" !!

Cheers.

• Like 7

Of course it is, but it's termed as "positive discrimination" when it excludes white British folk and its acceptable apparently.. Could you imagine the headlines if someone wanted to set up a white persons union? It's the same as the police, they have black and Asian federations but they'd never allow one set up to look after the sole interests of white folk..

Theres a university group in usa trying to set up a white union its not going down well apparently lol i cant remember link but appatently they put posters up declaring november and december as white history month because one month wasnt enough lol. enoch was right the black man really does hold the whip hand now.

Forgive me if it sounds daft but surley having a union where only black players can join is racist :laugh:

Well, there's been a "Black Police Officers Association" for years; and I recently found out threre's a "Black Lawyers Association" !! Just try forming a "White" alternative to any of those, and you'll be up on a Racist Charge before you can squeal "Legal Aid" !!

Cheers.

There is an Irish police officers association .

Of course it is, but it's termed as "positive discrimination" when it excludes white British folk and its acceptable apparently.. Could you imagine the headlines if someone wanted to set up a white persons union? It's the same as the police, they have black and Asian federations but they'd never allow one set up to look after the sole interests of white folk..

But if you DID set up a white person's union, would it be a black person's union that complained first? I doubt it. I expect it would be one of the do-gooder groups who spend their time deciding who is going to be offended by what.

It would be interesting to see the outcome of someone forming a white-only anything. Surely it could not be classed as discrimination in court due to the other ethnic groups already in force.

I'm going to form a fat and ugly shooter's union. Obviously I wouldn't be able to join myself. :thumbs:

• Like 4

Its madness alienating themselfs and in doing so Promoting something apparently they are against.

Unbelievable.

If their are any Black members on here what are your thoughts.

Genuine question.

Also is in the heat of the moment , an argument ect ect calling someone a black c**t, b*****d, shithouse ect ect any different in your opinion to someone getting called a Ginger c**t , b*****d ect or a Big Nosed c**t ect or a Fat c**t ect , Skinny c**t, Scotch c**t, Welsh c**t, Thick c**t ect or whatever ?

Like i say question is for any Black, Mixed Race, Asian, ect.

Is their too much been made of race and racism ?

I honestly believe the N word to be a No No but ffs i think these footballers are taking things too far and it is Knocking real racism progress back years and causing more division.

Ive said for years,how can calling a back man a wog be anywhere even remotely as hurtful as calling a backward/disabled person a spastic............unless in their mind there is something deeply shameful about being black..................................yet you dont hear disabled folk sitting whingeing like poor little victims about anything.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

But the word wog,,, is ment in a derogorty manner,,, and I'm fairly sure that the word spastic is also seen in handicapped peoples eys as being derogatory , in fact the correct terminology these days, is people with learning dificultys.

I can see what your trying to say I think gnash,,,, but I don't think you have yoused two good examples, I think max was closer to the mark,,,,

The thing is most of us on here who are white,,, don't realy have to many remarks made of us based on race,,,, I for one would NOT feel bad,, or stigmatised by being called, a white cracker,, or honkey ,. I know there ment to be racial,, but I can't for the life of me feel they are.... I might get called a fat c**t from time to time,,, but thats just childish name calling,, or even banter or leg pulling. It's nothing compared to racism .

As for this black footballers thing, it's pathetic,, same as these other asosations.

• Like 2
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Has anyone written to their MP about this ? Written to a newspaper perhaps ? . . . . . . . . . . .No i didnt think so.

Face it, Britain is now a nation of gelded whingers.

Have you writen to your MP moaning about whingers :laugh:

ATB Cookie

• Like 1