is it just me or

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a feckin clue any way :icon_eek: . Ive seen some interesting topics started lately but when i see the same old muppets taking them over with pages of drivel i just cant be arsed to read them .they mostly seem to be very argumentive , questioning peoples methods etc but they spend so much time on here, obviously not doing much actual hunting if any !who the feck are they to comment , ok rant over

• Like 14

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or does it seem lalely that its always the same handful of members commenting and taking over threads ? not mentioning any names like , but the ones im talking about dont seem to have a

Thank f**k there not talking about me.....!!

but lads thats why you go on here for a laugh a bit of banter the ginger bullocks can post some informitive posts at times ive seen them theres still loads of posts on the site that are useful some pe

Posted Images

the impression i get is that the main "personalities" know very little, or more likely f**k all.....

cant stand it when they spend 4 pages "bantering" or taking the piss out of each other, fair enough have a laugh with each other, but i come on here to learn from others and share experiences, have your shite jokes on pm's.

• Like 6

Exactly. I know the ones he means , and I agree when they get on a roll it becomes rather tedious. However all I do is see how the post is going, then just ignore it. The majority on the said thread seem to be having a laugh so best leave them to it. I could see your point if they were doing it on other sections, but its the general section. So I can't really see your problem

• Like 3

Exactly. I know the ones he means , and I agree when they get on a roll it becomes rather tedious. However all I do is see how the post is going, then just ignore it. The majority on the said thread seem to be having a laugh so best leave them to it. I could see your point if they were doing it on other sections, but its the general section. So I can't really see your problem

its not is it, happening in the lurcher section more recently. ferreting section is one of only ones left where they only talk about actual section title

its not is it, happening in the lurcher section more recently. ferreting section is one of only ones left where they only talk about actual section title

You just gotta learn to skim over the shit, the lurcher section and this one are the most populated sections in terms of posting so thats going to up the number of posts that are unrelated or irrelevant to some. :thumbs:

• Like 1

but lads thats why you go on here for a laugh a bit of banter the ginger bullocks can post some informitive posts at times ive seen them theres still loads of posts on the site that are useful some people just want to be serious and thats ok but theres not a better site to learn about hunting and talk about hunting take the banter for what it is a laugh

• Like 9

the impression i get is that the main "personalities" know very little, or more likely f**k all.....

cant stand it when they spend 4 pages "bantering" or taking the piss out of each other, fair enough have a laugh with each other, but i come on here to learn from others and share experiences, have your shite jokes on pm's.

Well said

oh , i thought it was a hunting related site , not feckin face book , i agree you can learn a hell of a lot on here im not disputing that , if you can manage to skim over the shite .Just seems lately theres alot of " know it alls , know feck alls" with plenty of experience on a KEYBOARD giving opinions on things they obviously no nothing about .

i wonder if it is hunting there into or just more concerned about the amount of posts they can make to "up there score " ? and get some sort of credibility because in reality no one will give them the time of day or take them out because there shitheads ! so they spend all there time on here instead, pretending to be hunter of the feckin year .

• Like 1

Well there one thing after listening to that. I woukdnt go out with you. You come across as a right miserable c**t if I'm honest. And very judgemental of people you absouletky know nothing about.

If I had to pick one fault on this site that I find particulary strange. Is the amount of lads who care so much what others do. I find that bizzare.

• Like 7

Well there one thing after listening to that. I woukdnt go out with you. You come across as a right miserable c**t if I'm honest. And very judgemental of people you absouletky know nothing about.

If I had to pick one fault on this site that I find particulary strange. Is the amount of lads who care so much what others do. I find that bizzare.

i couldnt give a fxxk what other lads do to be honest with you as long as i dont have to read opinions about what they wish they was doing and the way they would go about it