Apache V Taliban

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can all sit on here and pass judgment and say this shouldn't happen that shouldn't happen you should do this do that blah blah blah ..... The only people that can pass judgement on topics like thi

That reminds me of a famous quote by soldier X of the SAS when he was questioned about the so called (death on the rock) investigation when the SAS intervened in the planned bombing of British troops

Believe me fellas when your dug in deeper than an Alabama tick and your taking serious incoming there is no better sound on the radio than ....... ZERO GUNSLINGER ONE IS ON TARGET ....... They can sho

i dont understand how that with all that high tech equipment this war is going on for so long,these people are living in tents,the russians were out there a long time and they didnt have much luck .they say that afghanistan has never been conquered in its long history. i guess its all down politics

i dont understand how that with all that high tech equipment this war is going on for so long,these people are living in tents,the russians were out there a long time and they didnt have much luck .they say that afghanistan has never been conquered in its long history. i guess its all down politics

A well know Macedonian pulled their pants down once :laugh:

It's been a graveyard for empires for millenia why they didn't just level the fookin place is beyond me :whistling:

The Russians were a super power with untold riches in thier arsenal and still couldn't beat them, with a wee help from us of course lol.

Go back even further and they whipped our arse Aswell. One lone British soldier from a whole battalion crawled out the other side if the Khyber pass. The rest slaughtered by the ragheads

• Like 2

How do you defeat an idea? If you don't know any better and some charasmatic person comes along, helps you or your family with something small and by the way have you heard about this guy Allah? Andd how the infidels are poisioning our lands, killing our children, sinning against Allah etc. And if you happen to die in service to Allah you will go to heaven, virgins etc, we will look after your family etc....

They need a better idea.

• Like 1

I bet the guys on the ground don't see it like it's trigger happy. Just one of those Taliban left alive could kill one of the infantry guys. By the sound of it the infantry were having a bad time and were even asking for 'more air'.

I felt nothing except for that poor goat

Why,did you want to molest it?

youve sold it to me mate,you sure your not the charasmatic bloke ?

Just as long as you don't ask whether your 77 virgins will be male or female all will be well my friend :ninja:

:laugh:

Or human even.. :angel:

Apparently those yank Apaches carry 1200 of the 30mm.............. I'm assuming we didn't see some of it because I don't think I counted anywhere near 1200 before they ran out.

Also the standard of performance on a 'wheeled target' around 1000m away is at least one hit from 30 shots.

Was actually meaning about dropping bombs on places they very well know kids are in the area. If there out there shooting at you then that's fair doos. I don't know what dragging your dead buddies corpse had to do with that.

what else are you going to do let them set up an ambush and fire upon you ? i doubt that very much at the end of the day they no the risks of protecting the taliban, if they still wish to do so then on there head be it. if the locals didnt allow the taliban to come into there village and live amongst them there would be no problems

• Like 1

Apparently those yank Apaches carry 1200 of the 30mm.............. I'm assuming we didn't see some of it because I don't think I counted anywhere near 1200 before they ran out.

Also the standard of performance on a 'wheeled target' around 1000m away is at least one hit from 30 shots.

aye they could well have come in from another area. I was reading earlier that the British ones have been retrofitted with bulletproof external fuel tanks to increase their ammo capacity. Not sure if the the yank ones have had simalar modifications..

youve sold it to me mate,you sure your not the charasmatic bloke ?

Just as long as you don't ask whether your 77 virgins will be male or female all will be well my friend :ninja:

:laugh:

Or human even.. :angel:

I'm really, really biting my tongue here........ Baiting me like that isn't at all fair !

• Like 1

Was actually meaning about dropping bombs on places they very well know kids are in the area. If there out there shooting at you then that's fair doos. I don't know what dragging your dead buddies corpse had to do with that.

what else are you going to do let them set up an ambush and fire upon you ? i doubt that very much at the end of the day they no the risks of protecting the taliban, if they still wish to do so then on there head be it. if the locals didnt allow the taliban to come into there village and live amongst them there would be no problems

I'm in no way makng a judgement but you can't expect the locals to just tell the taliban to f**k off and happily grass em up to the ISAF troops. :thumbs:

• Like 1