Apache V Taliban

Totally out gunned.

Gota feel for those mules :blink:

Just about to mention the same thing.....donkeys getting blown tae f**k!! "Out of ammo, out of ammo!!".....well if you stopped pumping 20 rounds into each twat then you might save some, who was the gunner Stevie Wonder.......... :whistling:

They seemed to be quite high up when the camera would back off, maybe they had to use so many to do the job?

Maybe...id have thought one of these mounted guns would be pretty accurate at distance though.......... :hmm: Seemed to be lining up left of shot too..... :hmm:

Don't forget the chopper is moving, probably had to compensate. Thought you were a shooter..? :doh::laugh:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can all sit on here and pass judgment and say this shouldn't happen that shouldn't happen you should do this do that blah blah blah ..... The only people that can pass judgement on topics like thi

That reminds me of a famous quote by soldier X of the SAS when he was questioned about the so called (death on the rock) investigation when the SAS intervened in the planned bombing of British troops

Believe me fellas when your dug in deeper than an Alabama tick and your taking serious incoming there is no better sound on the radio than ....... ZERO GUNSLINGER ONE IS ON TARGET ....... They can sho

Totally out gunned.

Just about to mention the same thing.....donkeys getting blown tae f**k!! "Out of ammo, out of ammo!!".....well if you stopped pumping 20 rounds into each twat then you might save some, who was the gunner Stevie Wonder.......... :whistling:

They seemed to be quite high up when the camera would back off, maybe they had to use so many to do the job?

Maybe...id have thought one of these mounted guns would be pretty accurate at distance though.......... :hmm: Seemed to be lining up left of shot too..... :hmm:

Don't forget the chopper is moving, probably had to compensate. Thought you were a shooter..? :doh::laugh:

Pffft, if I spent as much on my gun as they did on their helicopter I'd expect it to fly off to their tent and shoot them in the feckin bed :tongue2:

• Like 2

The missile strikes seem to be an expensive way of dealing with lone low value Taliban.

Them missile strike's will be expensive but the way i think of it is they may well of saved the life's of many british and american soldier's.. :thumbs:

I have watched them Apache's in training from one field away and they really are something else.

Totally out gunned.

The distance to target is the figure at the bottom right of the screen.

And they probably used so many rounds because they wouldn't want them to suffer would they? :whistling:

The missile strikes seem to be an expensive way of dealing with lone low value Taliban.

Them missile strike's will be expensive but the way i think of it is they may well of saved the life's of many british and american soldier's.. :thumbs:

I have watched them Apache's in training from one field away and they really are something else.

They nicknamed the a Hellfire missle the Aston as in Aston Martin as that's how much each one of these cost when fired :yes:

Saw two fly over my head from the firing range here in Pembs last week. Awesome sight! Been hearing HMG fire if for the last few days, probably them come to think of it..

Lucky guys. All I get flying overhead are chinooks. Weird looking things that they are lol. Oh and I saw a b52 bomber taking off once.

Here is a picture i got of one of 2 that where doing computor calibration and training mission's during the day and night for about a fortnight last year..they where flying around 50ft in the air at good speed and it's amazing how they do it during the night time without hitting any tree's..

IMG_3290.jpg

• Like 4

Believe me fellas when your dug in deeper than an Alabama tick and your taking serious incoming there is no better sound on the radio than ....... ZERO GUNSLINGER ONE IS ON TARGET ....... They can shoot what the fukc they want at them pieces of shit ........

• Like 6

Lucky guys. All I get flying overhead are chinooks. Weird looking things that they are lol. Oh and I saw a b52 bomber taking off once.

Theres a tank firing range a few miles away from here, they have all sorts there from time to time. Used to be part time home to the Panzers, would have been right up your street mate! :laugh: They left a leopard 1 tank as a gift when they left, think its still there as a gate guard.. :hmm: They had two WW2 tanks called Romulus and Remus there when I was a kid. Keep meaning to take my boy down to watch the live firing..

Believe me fellas when your dug in deeper than an Alabama tick and your taking serious incoming there is no better sound on the radio than ....... ZERO GUNSLINGER ONE IS ON TARGET ....... They can shoot what the fukc they want at them pieces of shit ........

One of my good mates put in his Facebook status a few weeks back when he was over there, 'nothing better than waking up to the sound of an apache giving someone the good news!'

Totally out gunned.

I noticed that as well, must be a reason for it, maybe wind.

your right john it is an expensive way of killing low value taliban, but when your a bloke on the ground you have casualties and you are under effective fire i couldnt give a shit how much money it costs to stop the rounds pinging from around me and my mates head. i remember last year we had a group of taliban that had managed to get within 50 meters of us and a close contact broke out and the apache was called in and began fireing into there position some of the stray rounds were landing inside the razor wire on or compound....about 10 meters away :laugh: its an area weapon so its never going to be spot on apart from the hellfires those are truley amazing....

• Like 2