Saddest video I ever seen in my life

Guest thebigdog

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the moral of the story, stay of Facebook and putting up your life story on a web ya daft c**ts

Aye real shame where the fec were the parents/police in all this?? kinell a lad get's jailed for a few naughty comments an these cnuts are still posting shite about the poor girl.. beggars belief.  

at the end of the day thats someones sister daughter real shame and a waste of life john

Guest thebigdog

seen the sick comments from them c**ts on there mun ffs..some f****d up sick mother fuckers on the net. pore girl. is she dead im not sure its confused me but rip if she has.....

killed herself 2 days ago

seen the sick comments from them c**ts on there mun ffs..some f****d up sick mother fuckers on the net. pore girl. is she dead im not sure its confused me but rip if she has.....

killed herself 2 days ago

ffs that was probably her last cry for help then

Aye real shame where the fec were the parents/police in all this?? kinell a lad get's jailed for a few naughty comments an these cnuts are still posting shite about the poor girl.. beggars belief.

RIP Amanda

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

Poor kid....although to be honest she didn't really help herself, flashing and than shagging some lad who she knew had a girlfriend. Every kid that typed messages saying they hoped she was dead etc. should be named and shamed, so should the lads that tracked her down, cowardly little wankers!

I don't understand how any parent could let a 14/15 year old kid just go on the internet unsupervised to be honest. You only have to look at some of the things the silly wanky teenagers post on here, they think when they're sat behind a screen they can type anything.

.....my daughter is restricted to pingu on youtube until she's 20! no f'ckin way am I letting her go on chatrooms/webcams etc, just asking for trouble!

I made the mistake of buying a PC for my 1st daughter when we moved house. In the end I installed software called VNC which is a way of watching another computer screen on either a remote computer or even a mobile telephone. I use this a lot for work but when my daughter was 14 going on 15 I was starting to worry about what she was getting up to as she had a boyfriend and I wasn't keen on who she was hanging round with, I also logged her MSN chat messages.

I hated doing it but on several occasions it gave me the chance to intervene and make sure she was not going down the wrong path.

I will never buy a computer for my 2nd daughter, if she wants to use one she can use mine.