Saddest video I ever seen in my life

Guest thebigdog

My eldest girl was getting bullied at school so I simply knocked the door of the bully's house asked for his father slapped him around and told him in no uncertain terms that every time his son bully's my daughter I will come around and slap him again .... Miracle of miracles no bullying stopped ..........

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the moral of the story, stay of Facebook and putting up your life story on a web ya daft c**ts

Aye real shame where the fec were the parents/police in all this?? kinell a lad get's jailed for a few naughty comments an these cnuts are still posting shite about the poor girl.. beggars belief.  

at the end of the day thats someones sister daughter real shame and a waste of life john

Dont want to sound harsh but why would the police be knocking on her door at 4am to tell her someone had printed pics of her tits , summat dont sit right with any of this , i know from experience that if you cut all contact with online billies or stalkers they piss off after a few weeks because you dont react to there bullying ,

sorry but i think the kid had issues regardless of the alleged bullying

If she was underage and someone reported it the Police would intervene

lost my niece to suicide drank a half bottle of vodka and stood in front of a train through getting teased and made a fool of at school and outside school parents were f--ken drunks never noticed anything to smashed she just keep it to herself lovely we lassie to atb

I made the mistake of buying a PC for my 1st daughter when we moved house. In the end I installed software called VNC which is a way of watching another computer screen on either a remote computer or even a mobile telephone. I use this a lot for work but when my daughter was 14 going on 15 I was starting to worry about what she was getting up to as she had a boyfriend and I wasn't keen on who she was hanging round with, I also logged her MSN chat messages.

I hated doing it but on several occasions it gave me the chance to intervene and make sure she was not going down the wrong path.

I will never buy a computer for my 2nd daughter, if she wants to use one she can use mine.

Not sure about the wrong path I have 3 daughters 2 are the right path and 1 on the wrong. If that is the way they want too go there is not a lot you can do. Beleave me we have tried.

I work in IT so know exactly what goes on via her facebook etc but to be honest there are some things I wish I didnt know :(

But I guess it is better too be aware even if you can do bugger all

Edited by terryd

I made the mistake of buying a PC for my 1st daughter when we moved house. In the end I installed software called VNC which is a way of watching another computer screen on either a remote computer or even a mobile telephone. I use this a lot for work but when my daughter was 14 going on 15 I was starting to worry about what she was getting up to as she had a boyfriend and I wasn't keen on who she was hanging round with, I also logged her MSN chat messages.

I hated doing it but on several occasions it gave me the chance to intervene and make sure she was not going down the wrong path.

I will never buy a computer for my 2nd daughter, if she wants to use one she can use mine.

Not sure about the wrong path I have 3 daughters 2 are the right path and 1 on the wrong. If that is the way they want too go there is not a lot you can do. Beleave me we have tried.

I work in IT so know exactly what goes on via her facebook etc but to be honest there are some things I wish I didnt know :(

But I guess it is better too be aware even if you can do bugger all

Yeh no kidding. Raising kids is a nightmare once they get to the teens especially girls.

Also shows how hooked kids are on facebook etc...like kay said she ccould have got rid off those sites and they couldnt have got at her but for some reason she didnt.

The wee soul probably went on those sites because she had nothing better to do,she didn't have many friends if any, she was extremely withdrawn and let down by the few people she trusted, this would have given her major confidence issues and being a young girl in todays society an easy target for bullies,yes she done things she regretted (who hasn't?), young people don't think before they do some things, all part of growing up and learning, the big wide world is a cruel place full of cruel people, and people who dont take time to notice others in trouble or just dont want to notice!

lost my niece to suicide drank a half bottle of vodka and stood in front of a train through getting teased and made a fool of at school and outside school parents were f--ken drunks never noticed anything to smashed she just keep it to herself lovely we lassie to atb

sorry to hear that NL , tis such a shame and a waste of a young life, wee soul, how can these bullies live with themselves?