• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres the best bit of advice your ever going to get on here about training/juice/weight gain etc etc...............   Dont go on a hunting website seeking advice about bodybuilding go on a bodybuild

Well i'm trying my hardest to train 4 days a week but mostly i only manage 3. I eat chicken like its going out of fashion, with rice, pasta or noodles. Trying to eat healthy all the time is a struggle

.. SHH cant even call himself a fat c**t without getting called a liar..............

Posted Images

Cheers for the replies (and bickering, made for a good laugh!) ;)

This a good company for protein and supplements..

Has some interesting articles aswell that you may find useful :victory:

http://www.predatornutrition.com/

No thin person wants to be fat,just bigger, unless they are anorexic and they just think there fat :laugh:

Talking of disorders Recon SSH has some sort of fictisious, compulsive lying disorder :laugh: :laugh:

I don't lie

muscle weighs more than fat......too put weight on there will be a certain amount of fat , pardon my punn....

So by that rationale 4lbs of muscle weighs more than 4lbs of fat? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what weighs more ? a ton of feathers or a ton of lead :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 2

muscle weighs more than fat......too put weight on there will be a certain amount of fat , pardon my punn....

So by that rationale 4lbs of muscle weighs more than 4lbs of fat? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what weighs more ? a ton of feathers or a ton of lead :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what the f**k you on about .................if you have the same mass ,...........muscle will weigh more than fat............clever cnut

body mass.........!

what the f**k you on about .................if you have the same mass ,...........muscle will weigh more than fat............clever cnut

body mass.........!

little bite there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

stabba i bet you seen this topic you thought you were getting a free lunch :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs: john

instead of ordering a 4lb beef joint i'll now order a 4lb joint of beef muscle coz it weighs more.........................................by mass though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5 months, was only 17 so didn't know about it at the time. Used to take milk thistle but didn't and still dot understand them properly now

are you seriously telling us you were on roids for 5 months without taking any pct?? you probley have the testostorone of a 6 year old girl now well done :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

stabba i bet you seen this topic you thought you were getting a free lunch :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs: john

instead of ordering a 4lb beef joint i'll now order a 4lb joint of beef muscle coz it weighs more.........................................by mass though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What kind of sandwich was that you were having.....??.. Lol

5 months, was only 17 so didn't know about it at the time. Used to take milk thistle but didn't and still dot understand them properly now

are you seriously telling us you were on roids for 5 months without taking any pct?? you probley have the testostorone of a 6 year old girl now well done :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well that explains a lot actually

• Like 1