Decided I want to start bulking this winter then cut a bit for summer. I've got a basic knowledge but would like some pointers from some more experienced members...

I'm toned/strong for my size due to always being active and previous jobs but I want to pack on some mass now! I'll be happy If I gain a stone.

I've started drinking total gainer in the morning and before I go to bed which works out 411 calories a drink as well as eating a large tub of pasta filled with tuna and mayo in the afternoon and then my evening meal, also going to buy some nuts to snack on through the day. As I'm a small lad both height and built wise, would this be enough to start my bulking?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres the best bit of advice your ever going to get on here about training/juice/weight gain etc etc...............   Dont go on a hunting website seeking advice about bodybuilding go on a bodybuild

Well i'm trying my hardest to train 4 days a week but mostly i only manage 3. I eat chicken like its going out of fashion, with rice, pasta or noodles. Trying to eat healthy all the time is a struggle

.. SHH cant even call himself a fat c**t without getting called a liar..............

Posted Images

if your anything like me mate. you'll find it hard to put weight on. tried my best when playing rugby to put on a few pounds. no joy. but good luck mate. i'm not that committed i found it hard to keep eating and eating

Edited by R.A.W
  • Like 1

Eat clean ~ lift heavy :victory:

You have to train hard or you will just get fat :laugh:

S H H you talk utter shite, prove it with befoe and after shots I dont belive you at all.

I don't have before and after shots, look up winstrolls and you'll see it's easily possible

I know what it is and does..

You still talk to bullshit and would have pictures of that fantastic transformation.

Your not even ripped, your a pudding :laugh:

• Like 1

So yout fat and thought for rapid weight loss take Roids ???

Be better with a healthy diet,exercise and a shed load of dexaprine or eph..

Still recon your talking out your arse.. We have seen your pictures on here you have not been 21 clem :laugh: