Brave Antis .......

like most anti all mouth on the net but when it comes down to it in the field run like f**k i know ive had the pleasure of stamping on a few of their heads in the past.

That portraits them in a bad light which is what we want and for people to see them for the hooligans that they really are....... Well done mate you've just joined them with your comment. :thumbs:

f**k you, how many times have you done hunt security none i bet .

Correct! What I'm saying is keep that to yourself, why put it up here for every c**t to read?!? Who gives a f**k? You've stamped on some c**ts head well done big man! Guess what though no f*****g medal!! :thumbs:

dont need a medal i did it with the greatest of pleasure :yes:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait till they bump into my homeboy leveller, he will get all nigga gangster on der white asses !!!!

It's like racism matey, illegal activities only work one way in this country...........you can dig up someone's dead gran, make workers at laboritaries lives hell, threaten people's kids because you "

i bet its a pensioner they target as well cowardly scum wouldnt try it with someone who will give it back

Posted Images

like most anti all mouth on the net but when it comes down to it in the field run like f**k i know ive had the pleasure of stamping on a few of their heads in the past.

That portraits them in a bad light which is what we want and for people to see them for the hooligans that they really are....... Well done mate you've just joined them with your comment. :thumbs:

Eye for an eye,tooth for a tooth,if they want to dish it out,well?.

Let me reiterate, I'm not condoning what he did, I am simply stating that if we wish for them to be seen for what they are, then things like that help the cause by showing themselves as jumped up hooligans. By putting that comment up it also categorises him with them. We didn't need to read that, others will also read that and what will they think? Give them enough rope and all that but let's not loosen the noose any.

• Like 1

That portraits them in a bad light which is what we want and for people to see them for the hooligans that they really are....... Well done mate you've just joined them with your comment. thumbs.gif

Let me reiterate, I'm not condoning what he did, I am simply stating that if we wish for them to be seen for what they are, then things like that help the cause by showing themselves as jumped up hooligans. By putting that comment up it also categorises him with them. We didn't need to read that, others will also read that and what will they think? Give them enough rope and all that but let's not loosen the noose any.

wise words .

my thoughts entirely, ive seen oap foot followers attacked and young ponny club followers scared to death by balarclarvered thugs always in gangs of 4 or 5 but give them some 1 who can stand their ground they are cowards .