CUSTOMER REVIEW

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN. :laugh: :laugh:   After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I

Reminds me when i pulled the muscles insides of my thighs and rubbed deep heat on them,Was great till i closed my legs and it got on my balls,Ended up stood on a chair with my balls in the sink of co

i put it on my mates head and eyebrows when he fell asleep pissed by f*ck he woke up ran to the toilet and put his head under the tap and all his hair fell out, he came out the toilet blowing and sw

I god no...I used that poxy stuff before about 10 year ago im sure i posted it up on the site then :huh: I ended up at the doctors walked in like john wayne.Never seen a doctor laugh so much in me life. She gave me antihystermine cream to sooth the pain :cray: My god that really did fooking hurt...

i put it on my mates head and eyebrows when he fell asleep pissed

by f*ck he woke up ran to the toilet and put his head under the tap

and all his hair fell out, he came out the toilet blowing and sweating

everyone was crying laughing it took weeks to grow back

he still goes mad when we mention it

• Like 1

This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

:rofl: ....... :rofl: ...... :rofl:

SINDASOX