Back fillers!!!!!

One of my best lurchers is still being kept in a vets under observation after what should have been a good night lamping,turned into disaster.slipped her on her quarry after a few turns she just vanished,couldnt work out where she gone ,after calling out for her to return i decided to go to the spot seen her last and to my dispair found the had fallen down approx 7ft dig/trench which had not been back filled at all!!!now this earth is large a runs for a distance of 50mtrs.this earth has always held and has been dug for by my family fathers for years.but it is ruined due to some so called terrier men(idiots)not backfilling.my lurcher has a broken leg and bad internal bruising so cant wait for the vet bill!!!.this is the second earth that has not been backfilled in this area of carmarthenshire,west wales in the past month!!the other wasnt so big but the quarry was left shot at the bottom of the dig for whoever to see!!just a word of warning that if whoever is responsible for this act then god help you when your found out as there are a few lads that hunt a live in this area a hunt in a around carmarthenshire which are angry a pissed off with the non backfillers so matter of time before they are found out!!!!

• Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats the point in not backfilling a dig its stupid ruins the earth and cattle sheep and livestock can get hurt make people lose permossion and most of all makes all terriermen look like fools its not

WHAT A NOB

Why the fook should he be ashamed of taking his dog out on permission and it had a accident because of a lazy twat not backfilling?

Posted Images

Nice one but dont think the lurcher would of lasted long any way some obstacles cant be avoided fair enough but gaping holes in the ground are generaly spotted and missed by a dog other wise after anights lamping ditches and hedge bottoms would be littered with dead and injured running dogs jmho.

• Like 1

Nice one but dont think the lurcher would of lasted long any way some obstacles cant be avoided fair enough but gaping holes in the ground are generaly spotted and missed by a dog other wise after anights lamping ditches and hedge bottoms would be littered with dead and injured running dogs jmho.

WHAT A NOB

• Like 7

you tool!!!this lurcher bitch is 6years old and out of some of the best breeding in a around west wales a if not wales!!!shes alrounder a very game a fast.are you telling me that a lurcher can see whats infront of them apart from their quarry when running full tilt in the middle of the dark???shows u really havent got a clue about running dogs and by your comment youve just proved it!!
  • Like 4

heres the thing but that makes you laugh then they will moan about the farmers not given permission on some places youd be able to go on dig a fox and leave the farmer would be non the wiser and happy you killed the vermin then someone eles comes along and he thinks thats all right theyll clean up after them selfs only to go out a couple of hours later and find a drop in the middle of the field then next time he see a person with a terrier and shovel youll be asked to leave and hunting is stopped on his land then its f****d for everyone then it spreads round the farming community lets hope they understand its a small amount of people doing it