opinions ????

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm guessing what you produce will be a load of shite, you go out twice a week, your dogs very young, has hardly seen anything, you have no idea what to line her with (so you don't have any real motiv

keep working that bitch pal, an if she makes it to 4 or 5 years of age withoot any serious injurys/death or jacking then think about breeding off her, an 2 days a week aint exactly a lot, fair enuff i

put her to a good working saluki will sort the feet and stamina out

Posted Images

are you joking jezza, she was out every sunday and every wednesday all through last winter, reason she does it is cause she knows if she gets anything in a straight line shes all other it !!!

out every sunday and wednesday is f@ck all mate

• Like 1

I personally think she's too young to be bred from.

If she's as good as you say, why not get a few more seasons under belt to see if she gets better? That's what I would do

is fair comment, she just come out of season so got a while yet ??

If she's as good as you say, why not get a few more seasons under belt to see if she gets better? That's what I would do

I would personally give her a few more years. See if she improve. If not, there's so many well bred litters already out there :yes:

Edited by Jumpin'Jack

keep working that bitch pal, an if she makes it to 4 or 5 years of age withoot any serious injurys/death or jacking then think about breeding off her, an 2 days a week aint exactly a lot, fair enuff its that all ye can get out, but there are guys out 5 nites a week an still leave there bitches till 4 or 5 to breed, just enjoy the wee bitch ye got now an work her as hard as ye can :thumbs:

• Like 6

keep working that bitch pal, an if she makes it to 4 or 5 years of age withoot any serious injurys/death or jacking then think about breeding off her, an 2 days a week aint exactly a lot, fair enuff its that all ye can get out, but there are guys out 5 nites a week an still leave there bitches till 4 or 5 to breed, just enjoy the wee bitch ye got now an work her as hard as ye can :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by budharley

:D

There's some good advice. Forget breeding off a sapling, chill out give her a few seasons.

Good hunting Sirius