opinions ????

Seen that bitch run, aint seen too many dogs working cos i aint been in this game long but she's the quickest ive seen in a straight line, well trained and obedient. Runs straight down the lamp flat out from a massive slip every time. If a good proven dog with good feet and stamina was put across her id definitely have a pup.

From what i understand from everything ive read on here, you can turn a half decent dog into a real good one with time and effort and a shit one into an average one aswell. if Hes been working dogs a while and shes the best youngun hes had and one of the best hes seen, then surely putting a proven dog across her with good feet and stamina aint taking too much of a risk??

Only give the pups to mates who you know will put the time and effort in

No offence mate but you're opinion holds about as much weight as a ballon, you've got a yorkie x chihuahuh x whippet ffs. :D

Wasn't the OP asking for ground to run because he's moved and can't get out anywhere in a thread the other day? why are you thinking about breeding when you've got no permission where you live now?????

Yea i dont know if you can read but i did state that i aint been in the game long and didnt claim that my opinion meant anything. Simply stated id see her run and listed her qualities. If you look at what i said about breeding her with a proven dog with good feet not being too much of a risk it was phrased as a question. After reading other comments after i can see that maybe bad feet can be a massive problem not worth the risk, no thanks to you though. The only post you made was to try and mug me and the OP off. If you had an ounce of intelligence you wouldn't of bothered

Haha...right a dog thats fast in a straight line is next to useless in the lurcher world as stuff thats getting chased tends to turn quite often which if you'd been into lurchers long enough you'd know lol. Also the dog has bad feet so why the f**k would you add more poor stock to an already overcrowded with shit lurcher world !!

Is that answer any better for you, you're another who been into the dogs 2 mins and really should be reading and learning a bit. Now thats mugging you off ;)

next to useless? i see her kill almost everything she was slipped on mate, over shot a couple that was it. most of em she was on before they had a chance to turn, you never seen that before no?? Ive read and learnt plenty in the short time i been into lurchers and now im out learning with my own eyes. you think i dont know game turn aswell? you can try use my inexperience as an insult all you want it changes nothing. youre making out im claiming i been around for years, im not doing that at all, never have. i think you need to get a life mate, staring at your laptop all day waiting for someone new to it all for you to try and belittle to feel clever, you aint clever, far from it.

Hahaha.......mate I don't need to say anything to belittle you, you did that yourself with your outlandish claims that your little Paris Hilton lurcher would muller rabbits lol. Has for sitting behind my keyboard all day, don't make me laugh I get out plenty and my dogs don't just "worry" the rabbits mate let me tell you, when you know fck all mate its always best to keep quiet. :thumbs:

When i know f**k all? I started my post by saying im inexperienced and havent seen too many dogs working so whats the point in repeatedly pointing that out? Just thought seeing as i'd seen the dog in question working i'd say what i'd seen of her. If youve got a problem with me simply because i shared my opinion on something ive seen with my own eyes which nobody else on the thread has then you need to chill out. Or if it's just cos my dog is quarter chihuahua then thats equally as sad. If its over something else then feel free to pm me and explain what. otherwise If youre rude to me on the forum i'm gonna be rude back, but at least try to make sense when you do it.

And are you saying my dog cant kill rabbits then?

Are you saying it can? It had one doubled up last night, hardly a feat is it? I've got no problem with you but since you've been on the site you got on your high horse because people weren't sympathetic to your Paris Hilton lurcher, now you're saying that this dog is the fastest you've seen in a straight line(whippet x greyhound tend to be fast) !! What I said is "your opinion means feck all to most because you haven't been in the game 2 mins" Now if you can't take criticism then your on the wrong site sweetheart. :thumbs:

When did i get on my high horse and when did i ask for sympathy? You basically mean sticking up for myself when im getting ripped with comments that dont even make sense with relation to anything ive said.

Ive seen a few whippet greys and that bitch was a fair bit quicker than the others. Is that better for you?

And i can take constructive criticism all day long but im never gonna take basically being told to keep out of it cos ive got a chihuahua. if i hadnt seen the bitch run i would of kept out if it.

and lastly my dogs on 4 rabbits in 9 slips, only 1 squatter which he missed anyway and only 2 of those 9 slips were doubled up, the other 1 they both missed. So hes caught 3 out of 7 solo slips. and before you make out its no big deal i never ever said my dog would be anywhere near the best in the world, in fact i had to keep pointing out that i wasnt expecting great things from him to stop everyone telling me he wont catch a fly. just knew he'd catch a few thats all and i can prove it now. So i think youll have to stand corrected on that one mate. :thumbs:

And all slaggin aside, one thing i can be sure of is that if youve worked running dogs for a fair amount of time and you really do think a whippet x yorkie/chihuahua would be total shit waste of time, then youd be very pleasantly surprised by my dog running a rabbit in a field. If not youd be the first lurcherman to not be surprised and maybe even impressed. Just remember pal, i didnt buy him to work him, i bought him as a pet and only decided to work him when i see him run a rabbit in the daytime at a young age. I know a lot of people on here dont see their dogs as pets but primarily thats what my dog is, i wanted to work him simply cos i knew thats what he's naturally wired to do, who am i to stop him? i think youve got me all wrong mate, i come on here with the best of intentions. cant be bothered to keep rowing tbh. atb :thumbs:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm guessing what you produce will be a load of shite, you go out twice a week, your dogs very young, has hardly seen anything, you have no idea what to line her with (so you don't have any real motiv

keep working that bitch pal, an if she makes it to 4 or 5 years of age withoot any serious injurys/death or jacking then think about breeding off her, an 2 days a week aint exactly a lot, fair enuff i

put her to a good working saluki will sort the feet and stamina out

Posted Images

Also the thread is titled "opinions" SO I gave mine, now if you don't like it stick your lurcher in a handbag and jog on.

Hate saying this BUT I've probably forgotten more than you know. :bye:

it wasnt titled ''opinions on croriders opinions'' lol. AND YES I KNOW YOU KNOW 1000 TIMES MORE THAN ME ABOUT DOGS, LIKE MOST PEOPLE ON HERE, THATS WHY IM ON HERE.

Seen that bitch run, aint seen too many dogs working cos i aint been in this game long but she's the quickest ive seen in a straight line, well trained and obedient. Runs straight down the lamp flat out from a massive slip every time. If a good proven dog with good feet and stamina was put across her id definitely have a pup.

From what i understand from everything ive read on here, you can turn a half decent dog into a real good one with time and effort and a shit one into an average one aswell. if Hes been working dogs a while and shes the best youngun hes had and one of the best hes seen, then surely putting a proven dog across her with good feet and stamina aint taking too much of a risk??

No offence mate but you're opinion holds about as much weight as a ballon, you've got a yorkie x chihuahuh x whippet ffs. :D

Wasn't the OP asking for ground to run because he's moved and can't get out anywhere in a thread the other day? why are you thinking about breeding when you've got no permission where you live now?????

Yea i dont know if you can read but i did state that i aint been in the game long and didnt claim that my opinion meant anything. Simply stated id see her run and listed her qualities. If you look at what i said about breeding her with a proven dog with good feet not being too much of a risk it was phrased as a question. After reading other comments after i can see that maybe bad feet can be a massive problem not worth the risk, no thanks to you though. The only post you made was to try and mug me and the OP off. If you had an ounce of intelligence you wouldn't of bothered

Haha...right a dog thats fast in a straight line is next to useless in the lurcher world as stuff thats getting chased tends to turn quite often which if you'd been into lurchers long enough you'd know lol. Also the dog has bad feet so why the f**k would you add more poor stock to an already overcrowded with shit lurcher world !!

Is that answer any better for you, you're another who been into the dogs 2 mins and really should be reading and learning a bit. Now thats mugging you off ;)

next to useless? i see her kill almost everything she was slipped on mate, over shot a couple that was it. most of em she was on before they had a chance to turn, you never seen that before no?? Ive read and learnt plenty in the short time i been into lurchers and now im out learning with my own eyes. you think i dont know game turn aswell? you can try use my inexperience as an insult all you want it changes nothing. youre making out im claiming i been around for years, im not doing that at all, never have. i think you need to get a life mate, staring at your laptop all day waiting for someone new to it all for you to try and belittle to feel clever, you aint clever, far from it.

Hahaha.......mate I don't need to say anything to belittle you, you did that yourself with your outlandish claims that your little Paris Hilton lurcher would muller rabbits lol. Has for sitting behind my keyboard all day, don't make me laugh I get out plenty and my dogs don't just "worry" the rabbits mate let me tell you, when you know fck all mate its always best to keep quiet. :thumbs:

When i know f**k all? I started my post by saying im inexperienced and havent seen too many dogs working so whats the point in repeatedly pointing that out? Just thought seeing as i'd seen the dog in question working i'd say what i'd seen of her. If youve got a problem with me simply because i shared my opinion on something ive seen with my own eyes which nobody else on the thread has then you need to chill out. Or if it's just cos my dog is quarter chihuahua then thats equally as sad. If its over something else then feel free to pm me and explain what. otherwise If youre rude to me on the forum i'm gonna be rude back, but at least try to make sense when you do it.

Are you saying it can? It had one doubled up last night, hardly a feat is it? I've got no problem with you but since you've been on the site you got on your high horse because people weren't sympathetic to your Paris Hilton lurcher, now you're saying that this dog is the fastest you've seen in a straight line(whippet x greyhound tend to be fast) !! What I said is "your opinion means feck all to most because you haven't been in the game 2 mins" Now if you can't take criticism then your on the wrong site sweetheart. :thumbs:

When did i get on my high horse and when did i ask for sympathy? You basically mean sticking up for myself when im getting ripped with comments that dont even make sense with relation to anything ive said.

Ive seen a few whippet greys and that bitch was a fair bit quicker than the others. Is that better for you?

And i can take constructive criticism all day long but im never gonna take basically being told to keep out of it cos ive got a chihuahua. if i hadnt seen the bitch run i would of kept out if it.

and lastly my dogs on 4 rabbits in 9 slips, only 1 squatter which he missed anyway and only 2 of those 9 slips were doubled up, the other 1 they both missed. So hes caught 3 out of 7 solo slips. and before you make out its no big deal i never ever said my dog would be anywhere near the best in the world, in fact i had to keep pointing out that i wasnt expecting great things from him to stop everyone telling me he wont catch a fly. just knew he'd catch a few thats all and i can prove it now. So i think youll have to stand corrected on that one mate. :thumbs:

And all slaggin aside, one thing i can be sure of is that if youve worked running dogs for a fair amount of time and you really do think a whippet x yorkie/chihuahua would be total shit waste of time, then youd be very pleasantly surprised by my dog running a rabbit in a field. If not youd be the first lurcherman to not be surprised and maybe even impressed. Just remember pal, i didnt buy him to work him, i bought him as a pet and only decided to work him when i see him run a rabbit in the daytime at a young age. I know a lot of people on here dont see their dogs as pets but primarily thats what my dog is, i wanted to work him simply cos i knew thats what he's naturally wired to do, who am i to stop him? i think youve got me all wrong mate, i come on here with the best of intentions. cant be bothered to keep rowing tbh. atb :thumbs:

Couldn't you have just told me feck off. :D

Seriously mate seeing a chihahuh/yorkie/whippet running on a rabbit wouldn't surprise me one bit, afterall its half whippet and feck me it would never impress me of that I'm sure, seen lots of lurchers over the years and some and been impressed on many occasions don't think your little tyke would float my boat. :D you enjoy your little dog mate, it sounds like you love him.

Couldn't you have just told me feck off. :D

Seriously mate seeing a chihahuh/yorkie/whippet running on a rabbit wouldn't surprise me one bit, afterall its half whippet and feck me it would never impress me of that I'm sure, seen lots of lurchers over the years some and been impressed on many occasions don't think your little tyke would float my boat. :D you enjoy your little dog mate, it sounds like you love him.

i will, cheers.

ps feck off

• Like 1

It rarely makes a jot of difference what advice is freely given on here,to many are in to big an hurry to bang a litter through a green bitch,no planning,no research,no idea.Its the same with people saying a dog that only gets out once or twice a week is,nt seeing enough graft,really?.

• Like 1