Dog keeps eating his own shit

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree with this one.   And as for some of the 'advice' on cleaning it straight up, or boredom being the cause, well if someone were to spend all day peering through the kennel bars with shovel at th

dont care what any one says , some dogs just eat shit cause there dirty b*****ds, my white dog will stand behind the others while there shitting trying to get it while its on its way out ... i found w

You can buy stuff to sprinkle on his shit which is supposed to make it taste bad. A pretty ironic product if their ever was. Why they do it is beyond me.

right we had this prob when pup was young cleaned up after her etc but before she was fully house trained sometimes she would get it before we even new about it and i got all the same comments you are getting.

you can get a course of tablets from pets at home about 8 quid and it stopped within 2 weeks shes never done it since

atb

dont care what any one says , some dogs just eat shit cause there dirty b*****ds, my white dog will stand behind the others while there shitting trying to get it while its on its way out ... i found when i changed from meal to barf he stopped it

Agree with this one.

And as for some of the 'advice' on cleaning it straight up, or boredom being the cause, well if someone were to spend all day peering through the kennel bars with shovel at the ready, I think they'd soon be that bored they'd be eating their own shit :bad:

• Like 6

i was doing some graft at a breeders house a while ago and noticed all there dogs eating there sh!t,i asked them why do they do that they said its the food they eat its top of range food they love it :laugh::icon_eek:

tell yer what id rather feed me dogs wagg than have that carry on pure vial!!

some dogs just love eating sh!t

dont care what any one says , some dogs just eat shit cause there dirty b*****ds, my white dog will stand behind the others while there shitting trying to get it while its on its way out ... i found when i changed from meal to barf he stopped it

Agree with this one.

And as for some of the 'advice' on cleaning it straight up, or boredom being the cause, well if someone were to spend all day peering through the kennel bars with shovel at the ready, I think they'd soon be that bored they'd be eating their own shit :bad:

This is the funniest damn thing I've read all week. i'd certainly be eatin my shit if i sat around all day watching for one to come out the dog!

i used to work for an animal nutritional company, when i discovered that one of our bitches was eating shit, i investigated and like this forum couldn't find an absolute answer, so decided that i would try the "lack of vitamins" as we produced a vit boost for dogs, now i'm not saying that this was the problem as i do feed a quality feed, but only now and again do i catch her doing it now, when i do i drench her with the vit boost i think it works, if not at least my dog is periodically getting a good boost of vitamins

this might be a bit long winded but it certainly worked on my dog, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, DE POWDER, a company called OAK TREE,

they supply the powder,, My dog, he Ate cat shit, just a small piece, but oh boy he got dysentry, it was coming out of his back end, just the same if you ate a Bad VINDALOO,curry, this powder a table spoon over his food, if a youngster, only a teaspoon would do the job, in three days giving this powder his excrement was coming back to normal by the end of the week his excrement was a good

stool, with very little smell, and in the second week I saw worms coming from him, only a small amount but never the less he had worms inside of him and I only had dosed about 4 weeks before that, with DRONTAL + NOW THIS FELLOW WAS NOT EATING HIS OWN SHITE, through reading about this powder, it stops the annimal wanting to eat his own crap, in my opinion for what its worth, give it a try

it was during the summer months I gave him this powder, and it worked, and he never had fleas or ticks, absolute genuine what I am posting,

• Like 2

this might be a bit long winded but it certainly worked on my dog, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, DE POWDER, a company called OAK TREE,

they supply the powder,, My dog, he Ate cat shit, just a small piece, but oh boy he got dysentry, it was coming out of his back end, just the same if you ate a Bad VINDALOO,curry, this powder a table spoon over his food, if a youngster, only a teaspoon would do the job, in three days giving this powder his excrement was coming back to normal by the end of the week his excrement was a good

stool, with very little smell, and in the second week I saw worms coming from him, only a small amount but never the less he had worms inside of him and I only had dosed about 4 weeks before that, with DRONTAL + NOW THIS FELLOW WAS NOT EATING HIS OWN SHITE, through reading about this powder, it stops the annimal wanting to eat his own crap, in my opinion for what its worth, give it a try

it was during the summer months I gave him this powder, and it worked, and he never had fleas or ticks, absolute genuine what I am posting,

to right fella i use the diamtoms with all my stockbirds fowl dogs the lot , it also helps the animals digetivetract and gives good gut flora good post fella . atb bunnys.