Dale Cregan nutter & police shot

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 woman get sent to a burglary in progress, yet I get seen out lamping in a subaru and 6 cars 2 vans a helicopter come out, even the main inspector jumped in his own car and came out to where they ha

2 young women in the prime of their lives were murdered.   It doesn't matter what they did for a job, they won't be doing it tomorrow, and that is sad.

Sorry mate counted 2+2 and got to 37 then .... I just hate the way that the bravest of our society get forgotten about for what they do and when one dies they are lucky to get a mention let alone days

The nice thing for me to see around sunny manchester today are all the private flags on roofs and gardens at half mast.

Says it all really the feeling for what has gone on up here.

FFS City Lose To Real Madrid And The Flags Are At Half Mast :whistling: .... Expectations At City Are High These Days :snack:
  • Like 3

What there trying to get at is that if folk think they can get off lightly with killing a copper then the general respect for the uniform will disappear which would slowly but surely lead to decline in society. There there to do a job to protect me & you. At a guess all the police haters have lets say a few pages on there record, is that the laws fault, hmm, no its yours for being stupid enough to get caught.. I'm sure that if there house got screwed or your motor got nicked you'd be onto them quick sharp..

Do I think it's worse killing a copper than a average joe, yes I do, do I think they should receive a greater sentence, no.. Am I bothered that il get good old Internet abuse for this post, hmmm, no

Its nothing to do with " hating " police.......if your busy making a living off crime then plod is your opponent you dont have to like them but you should respect the fact they play a fair game.......its the ones who make the rules up as they go along,because they can...that nobody can respect.......if you get caught you lose,wipe your mouth and move on better luck next time......" hate " shouldnt come into it thats just what silly little wannabe gangsters do giving it the " i hate coppers " routine........

As for getting motors nicked or your drum turned over.......im not a hypocrite i dont want them in my life for anything you wont catch me on the blower reporting any crime.......i accept some folk think ol bill are some kind of saintly figures we should all be in awe of but to me it takes a certain type of person to be able to do a job like that and its not my sort of person at all...............but then i always route for the baddies in films anyway :D

Each to there own gnasher, but let's face it if you compare the uk police force to others around the world I think we have it really good. Judging everyone that wears that uniform as folk are is a little bit on the narrow minded thinking side of things. As has been mentioned on this thread and countless times on the site, when were tarred with the same brush as the brainless feckers that are hell bent on killing field sports through stupidity, folk rightly are up in arms as its a minority that do it. It by no mean makes us all the same.

Corruption etc is in every trade going, it's age old, wether for better / quicker results or be it for financial gain, it's human nature I'm afraid, there's always a bad apple in every bunch.

• Like 3

I havnt read this whole thread but thought I would throw in my two Penneth after listening to countless calls on the radio to bring back the death penalty for cop killers .... WHY ... how Is a coppers life worth more than mine or yours ??? Murder is murder and the penalty should be hang them high and watch them die ........

I am of the same beliefe of Gnasher when it comes to the police .... I have no respect for them at all and wouldn't call them for anything I would rather sort matters myself ...... However that said I wouldn't wish death on anybody that wants to police our streets .........

• Like 2

I havnt read this whole thread but thought I would throw in my two Penneth after listening to countless calls on the radio to bring back the death penalty for cop killers .... WHY ... how Is a coppers life worth more than mine or yours ??? Murder is murder and the penalty should be hang them high and watch them die ........

I am of the same beliefe of Gnasher when it comes to the police .... I have no respect for them at all and wouldn't call them for anything I would rather sort matters myself ...... However that said I wouldn't wish death on anybody that wants to police our streets .........

So if a family member of yours was killed, and there werent any witnesses, who would you call...........?

You would be hard pressed to sort that out by yourself. Unless of course you are some top tec, forensic expert. :thumbs:

So if a family member of yours was killed, and there werent any witnesses, who would you call...........?

You would be hard pressed to sort that out by yourself. Unless of course you are some top tec, forensic expert. :thumbs:

The police would be involved as that is how the law works in this country ...BUT I would be doing all I could to find the person myself obviously I am not a forensic expert so maybe the establishment will find the culprit first .... Will I let this corrupt judicial system that do deals over a glass of red decide his or her future would I fukc ... I can guarantee they wouldn't make sentencing .......